[39]

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y n i n e

"Good morning~" The first thing you heard in the morning was Jungwoo's voice. He tucked you in a blanket and stroked your hair. "Good morning good morning good morning good morn-"

"Jungwoo." You mumbled in an irritated way while covering your face with a blanket. "I still want to sleep."

"Nah nah nah~" Jungwoo softly patted your head. "Too much sleeping is bad. You've had enough sleep today."

You sighed in defeat while removing the blankets off you, meeting Jungwoo who's leaning close to you with the help of his arms while smiling brightly.

These supernaturals have more proper sleeping and eating schedule than any human you met in your life.

You looked away in defeat. "Oh yeah, whatever."

You grumpily started your day. Jungwoo might be soft and a great vitamin in the morning but you're just not in the mood to wake up early. Perhaps, it might be because of the mental breakdown you kept ignoring.

The fact that your father once tried to make you disappear still haunts you.

You were still not in the mood when Donghyuck suddenly passed by you and ruffled your already destroyed hair. You glared but of course, Donghyuck wouldn't even care.

"You are making Y/N irritated again, tsk." Yuta scolded since he witnessed what his younger brother did. "I thought you officially decided to be gentle to her?"

"Uhh.. yes?" Donghyuck giggled. "But she looks pissed today so I decided to make her more pissed."

You rolled your eyes. "Eat your toe."

"What?!" Donghyuck exaggerated his reaction but you didn't care anymore. You slumped your shoulders while walking towards the couch.

"Good morning!" Taeil teleported right beside you with a yell of greetings. However, it surprisingly didn't startled you. You simply waved at him without even looking before looking at the television infront. "Wait.. you didn't get shocked?"

"Do I look like I did?"

"Woah! Your temper.." Taeil pouted.

"Human!" Johnny called out. "Let's eat."

"I'm not yet hungry." You mumbled.

"Y/N, let's eat now." Your head snapped at the sudden voice.

Delight filled your eyes seeing Taeyong. He seemed not in the mood but you ignored and run to him.

"Taeyong-ah!" You squealed before throwing him a hug. "I haven't seen you for days."

"It's only two days, don't overreact." He chuckled. Despite his feelings of low energy, Taeyong can't help but to bust an uwu seeing you this excited.

"Wow.." Doyoung blinked in disbelief.

"She's literally isn't in the mood few seconds ago.." Mark uttered.

"And now, she is.." Jungwoo continued.

"She don't even let someone hold her.." Taeil joined.

"But now she's even hugging Taeyong hyung.." Jaehyun whispered.