[74]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y f o u r

"I have control now." You claimed, even if your voice echoes on the outlines of your ear. You can still hear your own voice from another person's perspective. "But.. I.. still can't.. move."

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked rapidly, approaching you in a safe distance.

You closed your eyes, trying to take fully control.

You are still not in your body completely, but it does not move without your permission. And that makes you in control now.

"W-What is she doing?" Lucas asked, his self duplication one by one disappearing.

"She's trying to focus," Jungwoo blinked his eyelids and never let his gaze flew off from you. "Give her more time."

"And?" Kun sighed raspily. "There are monsters and we are dying. You expect us-"

Their conversation was abruptly stopped when their whole attention jumped towards you. A sound of screeching monster in pain hurt their ears.

You were ahead, glowing as you float with your barefoot. Your blue hair was glowing from the very back and you were holding two monsters on both your hands, at the same time, squeezing their throats.

Your brows were frowning — there were emotions.

There was you.

But the difference is that you are mercilessly making sure that the creatures you would have feared of if you are with yourself will disappear.

No one could bring themselves in reality. No one could make their frozen limbs free.

No one dared to make a sound, each of them trying to be careful not to trigger what's unstoppable inside of you.

Some reasons because they will die in an instant, but some reasons because it will hurt you. Either way, the mutual reason they have is not because of any damaging effects of your new self.

It's simply because they are genuinely surprised to see another persona hiding deep within the fearless yet average human.

You were still not yet done on the two from your arm when another one leaped on your back, but you were quick to turn around and throw dodge it.

Soon after, you threw the two off your arms before looking at the other one you dodged blankly. You raised your palm and it started floating together with you in the air.

You smirked shortly before crumpling your palms, and the creature turned the same, like a sheet of paper.

Green blood drips on your wrist as you threw the creature off your way.

The guys wanted so bad to help, but even if they know they can bring themself to move, they still can't.

You had freeze them.

You closed your eyes and slowly got back on the ground, eyes all dark as you look around. You then spun to face the guys who's looking you with wide eyes, them definitely screaming for you to make them move; but you simply ignored them.

Of course, they are left with no choice but to let you do your thing. If they used their ability against you just for their own good, it will surely clash with each other. Just imagine how the most powerful naturals fought against a human who's ability are uncontrollable.