[77]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y s e v e n

You scratched your head while looking at the guys who's all burnt out in the couch; yet still managed to stare dead in your skull with a mixture of horrified and proud look.

Yup.

They are now realizing that their little human developed it's wings.

Your wings sprouted, finally.

"Are you guys.. done processing the situation?" You mumbled, still awkwardly sitting at a stool.

The situation all flipped upside down now that you're the one giving time for them to process that you just had your beautiful yet bizarre wings.

Earlier, you remained spacing out with the fact that you have your wings now and the guys are busy surviving the snowy weather.

And when you finally coped up with the big change in your life, they all laid tired in the couch and waited for you to come in last.

And that's when they realized whay just happened to you.

Pretty overwhelming for everyone.

Sicheng that had bruises everywhere and was too tired to heal himself sat from laying down. "It was.. beautiful."

You nodded while looking down, "Can I ask questions now?"

"What question?" Taeyong asked, looking at you with his brows slightly creased.

He felt a series of emotions while looking at you. He couldn't believe that one day, he'll see wings behind your back. He kept thinking back about the first time they see you — far from the world you are really supposed to live on.

"Why is it gone now?" You furrowed your brows. "Did the wolves cut it?"

Ten and Xioajun cracked the biggest goofy smile after hearing words from you, finding it adorable.

Yuta snickered a small smile for a moment before calmly talking to you. "No. Your wings are once again hidden."

"I don't understand. Aren't wings supposed to stick with it's owner always.. which isn't what I exactly want too?" You continued to ask.

"Yours are different. You're a human, not exactly a Supernatural and that's probably why your wings hide," Johnny scratched his neck. "And you're the only one who could take control over it. Not the situation."

You leaned your back in the chair and shut your eyes. "That's hard."

"But you can do it." Johnny continued reassuringly.

"I didn't even got to take a look with my wings." You mumbled, getting stressed over everything. "Alright. Let's worry about my wings later. You should all take some rest first."

You assisted them in their own comfortable places and room. Strangely, you're not as tired as they are. Perhaps it's all because of the newly found strength within you.

You sat at the balcony and the new view laid infront of your eyes. You're not in the mansion anymore but being in Kun's large modern house still gives you the best satisfaction of view.