[7]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n

"What happened?" Johnny hurriedly run towards Taeyong who's carrying you.

"Blood, I smell blood." Doyoung scrunched his nose and jolted to see you in Taeyong's grasp. "Holy shizz! What happened to her?"

Everybody aside from Mark, Donghyuck and Sicheng since they are nowhere to ne found, turned around and groaned to see your figure. Both of your wrist were bleeding while your lips turned pale.

"Call Sicheng!" Taeyong brushed his sweaty hair up.

"I'm here." Sicheng coughed when he saw your figure but then his eyes widened when he got a realized what was happening. He hurriedly went towards you direction and grabbed your weak wrists. "She could've broke her bones next."

Sicheng softly held both of your wrist and wrapped his slender figures around it, starting to do his work.

Mark's laugh was still echoing in the house when he came to a stop to see you being crowded in the couch.

"Dudeeee, what in the world?" He blurted, dumbfounded.

"Mark, get some water and a towel." Taeyong ordered then looked at Donghyuck. "Can you get me a drinking water?"

They both hurriedly went to the kitchen. Yuta shook his head while watching Sicheng heal you. "What is up with her?"

"Donghyuck left the door open so she tried escaping by banging those chains in the wall, hoping it would break." Taeyong waited for Mark to put down the basin of water before washing his bloody hands on it.

"That's the worst idea ever." Johnny clicked his tounge.

"It actually worked."

"WHAT?!" Everybody asked in unison. Donghyuck choked on his own saliva while giving Taeyong what he requested.

The fireboy took time to drink first before nodding. "The right chain has a crack in the middle. But it would still be fail because after if she succeeded, her wrists will be broken as well."

"She's a strong girl, what the heck." Jungwoo blurted.

"Now, we have another reason to lock her up." Doyoung shook his head in disappointment. "I don't want any humans to take care of!"

"What do you mean another reason?" Mark raised his brow.

"She probably saw the blood before she passed out and then she'll wake up feeling well, even without some mark of the chains." Doyoung elaborated.

"Calm down will ya'? After I find someone who can control mind, we'll take her memory away about us." Taeil looked up at the two youngest who nods in agreement. "And these two won't be send to school anymore."

"Yaaaaaas!" They cheered, thankful for your existence atleast.

"There are Beginners who has that ability?" Jaehyun suggested.

Taeil shook his head. Beginners are too excited when applying their abilities to some humans that they lost control of themselves.

Sicheng plopped himself in the couch after he's done. Yuta volunteered to wash the remaining blood on your arms which slightly made Sicheng weirded out since Yuta's always been yelling and heated towards you.