[62]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y t w o

"You telling me that she'll talk to Ten?" Taeyong smiled softly while conversing with Doyoung.

The man then nodded. "Obviously."

With those words, Taeyong's face dropped and his eyes are no longer glistening. "No."

"She's the one who proposed the deal anyway," Doyoung pointed his fingers. "Don't even try to overreact."

"I'm not overreacting! But it's Ten that we've had a beef for so many years!"

"Shh. You are literally yelling your heart out." A deep sigh came out from Doyoung with a glare. "I understand it. Even I, myself, still hates them. But then Y/N suddenly trust them. The human who never trust easily. Don't you think it's about time we can.. atleast.. trust them a little?"

"Hell no." Yuta appeared with a glass of milk, tossing it on the table without spilling. "I'm not gonna trust him and his team."

"Right?" Taeyong excitedly look to have someone to team with his opinion.

"But I'll let Y/N do it."

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Taeyong slumped in his seat with a pouty lips, not intending to be cute because he's irritated. "You've been protecting Y/N from all the odds yet you'll have to let her go towards Ten?"

"Tell me why are you not worried, Doyoung." Yuta opened up a topic with his brow raised cunningly. "We might have the same reason."

"Because Y/N can easily make them regret life decision."

"Exactly!" Yuta clapped his hand and looked at Taeyong with a proud smile. "Y/N can do that~ Our very short human can do that~"

"This is not the time to be cutie towards her." Doyoung scolded despite having a mutual reaction with Yuta. "Besides Y/N being safe, Ten surely knows about what happened when we left that place."

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah. There's a big possibility that something happened when we left the place. There might be some explosive poisons or what, I don't even care. But that means Ten is also affected."

"But I trust Y/N." Yuta turned serious for once. His eyes narrowing while looking at his two brothers. "I'm sure there's a connection between the two of them and I have no plan of interfering it. We can actually benefit from it and besides, she knows what she's doing."

Meanwhile, you were busy trying to control the water sitting beside Mark. The two of you are at

"Carefully," He leaned close and motioned his head while you try to control a small bubble on your palm. "But hey, don't you think this is not exactly your ability?"

"I'm not sure. Why do you say so?" You turned your head with a splash of water as you accidentally dropped your ability. You quickly scoot back to notice his chin slowly touching your chin.

He innocently looked at you. His eyes are round and his wet hair blocking his eyes a little make it look more endearing. "Why? Did something happen?"

"N-Nothing. You're just.. so close." You looked away.

Mark cleared his throat as he composed himself and create some distance, realizing he has been too comfortable and he regrets it. "Oh, I see."

"So, w-what were you saying again?"

"Oh, I mean.." Mark cleared his throat and focused on making some figure in the pool infront. "I am just weirded out. How can you have almost all the abilities? I mean.. like.. that's not so.. like.. it's not possible- though I am not belittling you! Like—"