[17]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n

You woke up tossing around the soft sheets of Donghyuck's bed. He was no longer there when you opened your eyes.

You tied your hair in a messy bun before going straight at the bathroom Taeyong told you can use and did your morning routine.

"Y/N!" You sleepily looked up to the voice of Johnny. Your eyes turned wide awake to see him. You immediately hid behind Sicheng in fear. "Why are you hiding?"

Sicheng giggled, trying to dodge you so you won't be able to hide but you skilfully followed him. He quickly stopped himself when he left your hand gripping at his shirt tighter, a way of warning him to stop or he'll be thrown away in the next few minutes if he doesn't.

You sighed behind. "If you're going to scold me for being noisy that night, please do it now."

"That night?" Sicheng attempted to turn around but quickly retreated when you grabbed him tighter. He scratched his temple, he himself not getting why he's sort of scared at you.

Johnny processed your words for a few minutes before cackling. "I won't. Why? Are you scared?"

"She's scared?" Sicheng peeked at you who's slowly letting go of him. "But she's the on scary here."

Johnny grinned as a reply which you replied with a serious look. "Do you know how to laugh?"

"Why did you call me anyway?" You adjusted your messy bun and approached him, ignoring his taunting question earlier. He grabbed some whisk and a bowl before pulling other ingredients your familiar with. You tilted your head. "Are you planning to bake?"

"We're planning to eat, you're the one who will bake." He smiled widely. Sicheng stood beside you together with Yuta you didn't even notice joined the place.

You furrowed your brows. "Who told you--"

Johnny pressed his index finger in your lips with a smirk. Your cheeks heated once again, like how it did to Donghyuck. Something about them doing this makes you want to melt and you hate it, a lot.

"Jaehyun told us that you're great at baking, not just in cooking. So, here you are." He stood and pointed at the table. "Go go go whisk!"

"Excuse me but who told him that I do?" You glared.

Yuta chuckled, laying his elbows above the table and resting his chin. "Why? Don't you know how to bake?"

You awkwardly look down. "I.. Of course I do." You quickly wiped the expression in your face and glared. "Why am I gonna do this anyway? I'm not some kind--"

"I want cake." Jungwoo appeared, plastering a smile hoping that he's soft features would let you do it.

But you shook your head stubbornly. "If you want to eat cake then buy some."

"We want to see if you're really great at baking." Taeil appeared as well by teleporting.

You scoffed, already annoyed so much. "You're just trying to make me bake, right? I'm not falling into it."

Yuta mockingly tilted his head, enjoying the scene. "Then do you want me to make you move?"

Your head shot up in horror. You experienced it once and there's no way you're gonna risk it again. You heavily grabbed the whisk. "I better have some advantage after this."