[58]

c h a p t e r - f i f t y e i g h t

"LEE Y/N I SWEAR, STOP RUINING MY HAIR!" Donghyuck growled with a smile. Even if he complains like that, he's not genuinely against it.

Instead, he enjoyed the fact that you're sitting at the counter table with him standing at the ground, giving him fancy ponytails. He even wrapped both his muscular arms around your waist and circled his thumb while enjoying you messing his beautiful hair.

You chuckled after looking at his hair. "You look like a broom."

"Yeah, so stop- Where are you going?" His playful look dropped when he saw you getting down.

He immediately grabbed your waist and put you back in your place, almost making you stumble because that escalated so fast. He definitely seemed like a cheerleader swiftly lifting you up.

"What the heck are you doing?" You batted your eyelids with a question mark showing freely on your face. "You said I should stop. Why are you suddenly stopping me from leaving now?"

He pouted. "That was an act of being hard to get."

You scoffed jokingly. "Your not hard to get though. I already stole your heart already, didn't I?"

He surprisingly returned the smirk back. He looked more determined while keeping his firm and protective gaze on you. His lips parted while he straightened his back, then he stood up making him look down on your sitting position at the counter. With those small movements, Donghyuck reminded you that you're still a small bean infront of him. He poked his tounge inside his cheeks with overflowing confidence.

"You're a pretty hard to get person. That's the challenge, but I already have you," He cunningly stroked your hair. "Don't I?"

You obviously blushed with his words. He just got that overflowing charisma, and that goddamn confidence. He knows what he's doing and he is clearly enjoying it.

A hand suddenly slapped in the younger's face making your agitated self jump in surprise.

"Enough being sick," Taeil appeared on the sight and glanced at the two of you. "You guys have been laughing at the kitchen instead of helping me."

"What do we have for now?" You finally got to jump off the counter.

"More decent food that the diabetic cake Johnny and Hyuck made." Taeil joked which you really liked, as opposite for the youngest. He grinned at you and motioned his head. "Let's eaaaatttt!"

His teeth showing in complete actually is one of the cutest view.

You decided to help them prepare the utensils for lunch. Unlike the other days, everyone seemed like they are genuinely happy. The issue wasn't addressed for the past days. It was like a Mental Telepathy where everyone decided not to talk about it. You are usually a person who prefers this kind of life, where you don't wanna keep pushing about the big event that has occured.

But that weird instinct lingers on you eternally. It feels like something's gonna happen.

"Here!" Jaehyun first claimed your hand and did not mind whether he was pulling you too hard. He just wants you to just sit beside him.

You scratched your head while looking at the plates infront. The plating and the aroma makes your stomach demand for it immediately. "I'm afraid I'll eat them all."

"Then go ahead." Mark chuckled while staring at you adoringly. He felt like just looking at you eternally.

"Here, you take the first bite." Doyoung smiled widely with his cheeks being squishable. He handed you the knife excitedly like you are doing some sort of 'birthday cake slicing'.