[66]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y s i x

You slipped into your boots for the last attire. Taeil watched you silently behind with his arms crossed. He remained silent while you fix your own hair.

You forced a wide smile and looked up at him. "How do I look? Great?"

"Always." Taeil mumbled, pulling you in his embrace as soon as you finished fixing your top. "Blue hair suits you."

"I love my natural hair color, to be frank." You smiled, fixing his hair. "And it's not like my hair color has changed completely, but it'd be better if the blue one isn't there."

He took a deep breath. "Y/N, may I?"

You raised your brow. "You may what..?"

"I want to feel connected to you."

"Sure, how?"

He didn't reply in your words and just looked at you, keeping his cool. "Uhm.. connected, Lee Y/N. Like.. connection?"

You were about to throw him a sarcastic answer and make fun of it but froze when you realize what he was talking about.

Is he talking about kiss? You mentally asked yourself.

Instead of speaking up first, you decided to lay low. "I don't really get it."

"Whatever thoughts you have, that's it."

You blushed from his words, gripping him in the back. "Uhm, sure-"

Right after agreeing, you choked in your spit knowing your thoughts.

You know to yourself that you just thought of a kiss.

"You gave me the permission, I'll do it then." He took a deep breath and released it sharply. His hands rested on the top of your shoulders and you can feel his thumb circling on it. "Should I?"

Your heart grew tensed and you have no idea how to calm or sort out your thoughts. To be honest, you don't really know what to think. Taeil keep beating around the bush that it only adds up your paranoia.

You exhaled heavily and met his eyes, "Tell me. I am not someone who will be able to read minds. I can't get Ten's ability-"

He pecked your lips, silencing you quickly.

His eyes are more rounded compared to you when he stood properly. He gulped thickly and cautiously removed his hands off you. "I-I am sorry. I just don't know if.. if it's okay-"

"Moon Taeil," You grabbed his cheeks and smiled. "It's okay."

His face gradually lightened up. Taeil swing you around before finally landing his plump lips over yours. You can feel how cautious he was by holding your waist and shoulder as soft as he can and how steady he was.

Not too long when he grew impatient by just standing and closing each other's eye, feeling the warm affection radiating.

You almost stumbled when he started to deepen it while he breathes in his nose, heavily.

Aside from the fact that he looks as if he had been hungry about it, your heart flutters by the thought of Taeil thinking about your emotions first. He set aside his desire knowing you've been pretty stressed to be doing romantic things around them.

You tapped repeatedly when you feel your breath hitching and your throat almost choking becaus.e of how much Taeil was trying to deepen it more, purely losing control of himself.

Quickly, Taeil mentally slapped himself before pulling away ever so slowly that you can even see how both of your bottom lip's part away.

"I.. I can't breath." You whispered. "My heart is beating.. so fast."