[18]

c h a p t e r - e i g h t e e n

In a span of minute, Yuta was infront of you while Doyoung was behind. They were both taking a step further away from where you entered and you could only follow in fear.

"W-What is happening? Who's here?" You blinked, pretending to be tough when you already have an idea what is actually happening.

"The others, they managed to follow your scent." Doyoung breathed heavily.

You froze on your spot when someone started banging in the door. The sound echoed in the place as it desperately try to get in. Donghyuck and Jaehyun walked towards the door while the other side stood Mark and Taeyong.

"Let us in." You winced when the voice was suddenly right behind you. You anxiously whirled around to see Doyoung looking at you.

"Why? Was there something here?" He raised his brow.

"I.. I just heard a voice, behind my ear." You bit your bottom lip to prevent it from quivering.

Yuta held both of your arms from infront before rushing you near the big screen of the arena. His chest heaved up and down while looking in your eyes. "Stay right here. Don't move. Taeil won't be able to teleport you because you'll be in more danger outside."

You eagerly nodded. He attempted to turn around but was quickly blocked by your hands wrapping on his forearms.

He stared at you for a minute, waiting for you to let go but you refuse to do so. Yuta sighed with a little smile plastered in his face. "I have to move forward so they can't get close to you."

"Ah.." You slowly let go but you're not embarrassed at all. It was terrifying to be surrounded by supernaturals.. well, other than them.

Wait, did I just make an exception for them? You mentally facepalmed.

Your thoughts were cut off when a sound of the door being slammed open. Fear took over you and was ready to run to whoever who's closest to you but you suddenly can't move. Your sight slowly turned black and it felt like you've lost control of yourself.

The sound around you was horrible. It was a sound of someone laughing hysterically while the sound of things crashing in the ground.

"Y/N! Open your eyes! Watch out!" That was Taeyong's voice.

You groaned in frustration. "I'm not even closing my eyes, why is my sight dark?"

Yuta flinched when he remembered he was in the middle of manipulating you when the others attack.

He quickly let go on holding your brain before scratching his head when he received death glares from everyone.

You finally felt your limbs and opened your eyes once again and you immediately moved the other place when you realize something was on your way.

The place was a chaos.

Terrifying creatures were all around and you suddenly felt like throwing up to see how the boys fought.

Donghyuck would punch them straight in the stomach and release a loud growl before lightning streaks light up their fist. Mark and Taeyong who you thought will be contradicting is a great duo, and it was terrifying to see fire and ice. Taeil was teleporting time to time while fighting. Sicheng was unexpectedly good at physical fight he almost looked like Johnny.

And speaking of Johnny, he literally rips them off in half.

You had to look away to not throw up and it landed into Doyoung who's side were filled with veins, strangling whoever gets close to him. Jungwoo had his eyes on a specific creature and his eye color changes everytime he took over their emotions, he was like the same as Yuta but there are a lot more differences that you can't differentiate at the moment because you're dying. Jaehyun had the chairs all floating while pinning the creatures above.