[106]

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d s i x

"Hey! I got an invitation!" You beamed as soon as you got home from school, dropping your shool bag on the chair nearby.

"Invitation?" Jungwoo scratched his ear, curious.

"There's a party that will be held for all the students. Not in school, but in some sort of venue." Mark explained, sighing tiredly. "The teacher said it was requested by the school directors to give students and faculty some rest to the students after an exam week."

"Oh, you'll have exam next week?" Doyoung asked while looking at you with a proud smile, happy you're getting to live like a normal human again.

Despite being school in hell.

Speaking of school being a hellish thing for most, Mark slumped on the seat, earning a slap from Sicheng. "Hey. Get changed. Who knows what dust clings in your uniform?"

"I don't want to go to school. I'd rather train my abilities than sit like a rock there." He clicked his tounge, standing up and glaring at Sicheng, before finally leaving.

Sicheng slowly had a pout written in his face from the attitude he received. "What's up with him?"

"He had a heated recitation with one of our classmate. He start to hate school again. To ruin it more, Y/N nominated him as a volunteer to organize the test papers once we are done." Donghyuck giggled, putting his hand above your head and massaging it softly. "Well, for me, I'm all right with going to school. In fact I love it."

"Tables turn." Sicheng murmured, standing up and deciding to catch up with Mark's temper since he rarely snaps like that."

"It's cause Y/Nnie's there." Donghyuck suddenly added.

"Shut up. You are literally bugging me the entire afternoon class." You looked at Doyoung and frowned. "He keeps sending messages to me by folded paper. It's starting to irritate me."

"Anyway, can I see the invitation?" Yuta stood behind you, his scent overflowing as his chest brushed on your shoulder. "Fancy, huh? Creative letters."

You turned around and grabbed the hem of his shirt. "Help me find some clothes! You're one good fashion guy."

"M-Me?" Yuta blinked rapidly, but couldn't react any longer when you grabbed him on his arms and pull him away.

You pulled him on your room and extended your arms, as if you are showing or presenting something so proudly.

Yuta scratched the end tip of his eyebrows, watching you rummage while sitting at the edge of your bed. "What do you want to wear?"

"Anything."

He bit his lip and pointed into a sweater-like cyan blouse. "That one."

"It'll be too hot." You crossed your arms and imagined yourself wearing it, before scrunching your nose and shaking your head. Just the thought makes you sweat. "I'm sure it won't do."

The sleeveless black shirt caught Yuta's eyes. "Then.. the t-shirt one. What do you think? I think it's not too showy and comfortable just for your taste. Also has minimal design."

"Uhh.." You bit your lip. "Now that I think of it, it's going to be cold."

Yuta stood up, crossing his arms wherein his muscle and veins showed themselves, in quite an attractive way. "How about let's partner some clothes? Like wearing two clothes?"