[80]

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y

Ten was almost unrecognizable while his hands are both tied upwards. His whole body was shaking from the tremendous pain yet he remained silent, no screams of agony escaping him.

No one can look at him. They know they'll just keep shouting to nothing. It'll only tear their energies down.

"Just tell them whatever they want, Ten," Mark mumbled an advice. "It'll free you there.. Y/N will be okay."

"Yeah, right, tell me now who's Y/N. Who is she and why are you dying to protect her when you attempted to kill her in the first place?" The speaker once again spoke, and they could only clench their fists because of how pissed they were. "You seemed like you have no plan on telling."

Yangyang was teary eyed as he looked at the ground. He could see himself in your position within Ten.

How Ten chooses to shut his mouth about you reminds him of how Ten also shut his mouth and suffered alone about the fact that he knows of Yangyang being infected.

Meanwhile, Doyoung was quietly observing everything.

It seems like the opponent knows nothing about Ten and Y/N. And perhaps, they can use it as a defense.

However, his conclusions were broke down too early when the speaker once again laughed silently.

"Yeah. I don't think you'll tell. No need to, Renjun already knows it tho. I just want to know too because he doesn't want to tell. It's fun, after all."

"Who the hell are you?! Show yourself, coward!" Lucas, with his veins popping in his arms, and his voice as deep as the wound digging in his wrist. "Can't you just let go Ten-"

A loud thud echoed and in a blink, Ten was weakly laying on the ground. The chains holding him was abruptly cut off and the impact was definitely not good.

Lucas growled mad, his eyes squeezing tears. He felt genuinely bad to see Ten, but he can't do anything.

"Sure, I'll let go Ten and show myself." Everyone snapped their heads on the right side where the camouflaged main door was.

Some had trouble doing so from the amount of pain they got from the torture while some can easily did so, with all the passion of being angry.

A handsome, tall man stood in there. His eyelashes are long and his nose was pointed — he was handsome.

Even more when he smiled.

It was an angelic smile, but the words coming out of it wasn't.

His face was deceiving. It was so gentle and completely loved.

"I knew you wouldn't recognize me~ Such a shame." He crossed his arms. "Oh, well, well. You all look so drained. How are you gonna save Y/N? I heard she's with them now?"

Johnny tried to pull the specialized thicker chain around him since he have Super Strength, his jaw clenching tightly that even his teeth hurt. "Don't you dare touch her. I'll kill you."

"I'm not touching her? They are the one touching her!" The man smiled, the glares of people around getting sharper. A buzz can be felt in the man's pants which he enthusiastically fetched. He slid his thumb to answer before casually standing at the door. "Mmm, Renjun?"