[45]

c h a p t e r - f o r t y f i v e

"No, no, no. That can't be happening." You paced back and forth around the library with a frown. "There should be an answer.. They aren't- I- There has to be.."

You slumped on the ground and sniffed. Everytime you closed your eyes, you'll always see your father, waving his hand and trying to tell you it is alright. It's been awhile since it happened again. You must admit you depended quite a lot with the boys and you.. just hate it.

You are scared.

Tears uncontrollably run on your cheek. You quickly wiped it off and clenched your chest.

"This isn't the time to be a weak shit, I should be looking for ways instead of crying." You sniffed and stood up, rummaging once again at the shelves.

It's a relief that the guys gave you time. Hours had passed already and still, no one checked upon you and that's kind of peace you needed for a moment.

They are thinking that you need to breathe in all the informations. For you, you need this time to prove them they're wrong.

You were in the middle of searching when you remembered something. You flickered your eyelids and turned, "The Guide Book."

You know it might give you creeps just by seeing it but you have to set aside the fear for now. You run towards the information desk designed just for the ten guys, technically for you too, and looked at for the book. Weirdly, it took you long enough finding it. You must say it's because the book seems easy to find because it shows itself.

This is actually the first time you struggled finding a specific book; add up the idea that it's creeps you out.

Things you do for them.

A light yelp released your mouth when you found a black book mixed up into groups of yellow ones. Seeing it different gives you goosebumps.

Doesn't matter wherever it is, all you know is that it is scary.

You slowly approached with small steps and raised your hand, hesitating and debating every second that drops.

You took a deep breath and whispered to yourself once again, "For them."

Finally, you pulled out the book out of it's column but it didn't turn out as comfortable as you hoped it would be.

Because of the panic surging in you, you accidentally pulled it too hard and it made a thud sound as it hit the ground. You released a short scream and hid beside the another shelf, predicting that the book will be floating anytime soon and will show things once again.

You closed your eyes and clasped your hands before slowly looking behind.

To your surprise, the Book stayed still in the ground. You furrowed your brows and checked around from afar if ever it appears and freaks you out.

But there really is nothing.

You crawled on the direction with a cautious glance, still with your cheeks strained with tears. You pulled out your soft fingertips and slid it in the cover and retreated in advance out of instinct. Still, nothing happened.

"This is driving me nuts." You slapped yourself lightly to get back in your senses you believe you're starting to lost. "Book.. I know w-we're not.. like in g-good terms but.. can you stop scaring me? By acting like th- Now, I'm even talking to a book." You facepalmed and finally relaxed as you leaned your back while facing the book infront. "Well, there's nothing wrong being weird here. Everything else is magical itself."