[36]

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y s i x

Johnny is mad, and he's not the only one.

Despite the fact that you want to jump at your own relatives and hurt them in the spot, you are now more worried of what the guys are capable of. You once read it in the book about them that they shouldn't be able to harm humans which simply means they shouldn't take one's life, although they are allowed to use their abilities with them.

And right now, your relatives being dead on spot is possible.

Your aunt didn't even backed away from Johnny's threatening question.

She even chuckled devilishly and you swore if she don't shut up, you'll make her.

She is literally risking her life.

"I just did." Your aunt smirked before looking at you. "I'm not scared to your boys, Y/N. Slut."

"Did I heard it fucking right?" Yuta chuckled along and you could tell he's boiling. "Slut?"

He suddenly went to attack your aunt only for your uncle to grab him in the collar. "Don't touch her."

"No, don't touch me." Yuta smirked. "Or I'll make you."

"Guys, let's leave right now." You quickly excused only to be held back by your aunt.

"We're not yet done-"

"Shut the hell up, you are wishing a death sentence. You don't know this people." You mumbled, before shrugging her grip. "And you don't know me too, aunt."

"That's enough." Your grandmother quickly run to separate the two of you.

As soon as she did, you immediately looked at the boys and smiled reassuringly. "Let's go now."

"Are you sure we'll end it here?" Donghyuck asked while poking his tounge inside his mouth. "Because I'm about to send her strikes."

"I'm sure, Hyuck." You smiled before pushing mostly Johnny, Yuta and Jaehyun who's ready to jump at these people.

Luckily, Taeyong and Sicheng was the calmest one. They helped you from pulling the others out.

"Y-Y/N." Your uncle called while you were busy assisting the others. "Y-You won't tell anyone about your mother's d-death.. right?"

You stopped on your tracks and so did the guys. A sarcastic smirk plastered on your face while Mark comfortingly tapped your back.

"I'm not sure about that," You tilted your head before slowly looking back at them. "Shall I?"

Your uncle and your grandmother noticeably tensed. You can't even dare to look at their worried expression.

"But Y/N-"

"No, don't call her anymore. She can do whatever she want." Your aunt scoffed. "She can be a slut and we shouldn't care."

"You're not shutting up, aren't you?" Your eyes widened when Taeyong dropped his grasp on Johnny and walked back. You quickly blocked him and held his chest to stop him from going further. "I can burn your house."