[103]

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d t h r e e

[4 Months Ago.]

"Aye. Want to hang out with me?" Mark asked, standing infront Renjun's window.

The man he was talking to fell in his seat, all his things would've shattered along at the ground if it wasn't for his ability to control and stop it all from falling.

"Damn! Will you not scare me like that?!" Complained Renjun in a grumpy manner, watching Mark as he swoosh swiftly away from the water he was sitting that helped him float and arrive in his current destination.

"So, are you up to?"

"You guys are indeed still inconsiderate. I'm still dying here?" With sass in his voice and behaviour, Renjun continued to rant.

Mark smiled cutely the moment the window got unlocked, making it possible for him to enter Renjun's room.

"Where are we going anyway?" Renjun asked, intrigued now that Mark is nearer.

He definitely have no plans leaving his room, but being distracted from his activities where an unintentional break happened, he became interested with hanging out.

"I'm off to watch Y/N-"

"What?" Renjun clicked his tounge. "That's not even a rest or hang out. What are you talking about?"

Well, it's like doing a task afterall.

"That's that, for me. It's calming to watch her." Mark crossed his arms. "After doing it, we can do what you want. I just have to check out on her for a moment."

Renjun rolled his eyes. "Oh, fine. I hate that idea so much."

But he's leading the way on the place where they can both watch you.

Both him and Mark decided to just walk, the warm weather embracing them in a friendly manner. Soon after, they got into a spot that successfully hid them from your point of view.

Mark sat on the ground and Renjun followed shortly.

"Where should we go after this?" Opened Mark, concerned with Renjun's choice this time.

"I was wondering if we could check at Chenle and Jisung as well?" Renjun sniffed. "Just curious how they're doing."

"Sure thing." With that short agreement, Mark ended the conversation and watched you closely, resting his chin on his palms. "Why is she still cute?"

"Stop doing that. You're gonna look more like a creep." Renjun chuckled, looking at the direction Mark was staring at, and nodding gently. "Well, she is, though."

"This is probably what Jaehyun hyung felt when he was assigned to catch her." Mark stifled a laughter, looking at Renjun who just shrugged.

"Can't imagine him doing that on first encounter. I know you guys didn't really liked her the first time, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Completely forgot about that." Scratching his head, Mark recalled the moment before they were willing to do everything just to keep you around.