[48]

c h a p t e r - f o r t y e i g h t

After five days of being in another dimension of your brain, you finally get out of it. And you just expected nothing but cuddles, but it turns out the other way.

Your head is throbbing in pain and there's no way you're letting anyone get close to you.

"Ice, give me more ice." You groaned, making sure the first packs are planted on your head firmly. "Jaehyun, over here."

He obeyed quietly, controlling the ice pack to move towards the back of your head.

"Why are you all fussing for a dripping ice packs?" Mark chimed in. "You have my hands!"

"Okay, then." You looked at Mark tiredly.

He don't need to hear any words of what he should do. Mark first remove the floating icepacks that are currently being controlled by Jaehyun using his Telekinesis then he went close to you and rested his palms over your head, an instant ice producing.

Mark peeked to see your face, proudly scoffing. "Does it feel better?"

You glared at him for a minute before softly shaking your head. "You're not doing anything. You're just basically resting your palms on my head, are you trying to irritate me?"

You're not lying at all though. He was just like basically putting his hand over your head without any good cause, no sign of coldness.

The man gave you a surprised reaction. "What are you talking-"

"If so, congratulations, because it's working." You pouted.

Jaehyun chuckled. "Seems like Mark's ability is no longer applying because he was drained for pulling you out of-"

The older brother among the two was cut off when Mark suddenly threw small ice peaks to Jaehyun. He flinched, not being able to use his Telekinesis ability for Mark did it in an unpredictable way.

Instead of fighting back, Jaehyun restrained himself by grabbing a towel ans wipe the small water droplets in the kitchen counter.

"Mark, don't do that. It's freaking cold." Jaehyun grinned. "Didn't know ice peaks can be cold. Your ability is like.. Elsa?"

Mark took a sip of his breath, wanting to end Jaehyun at the moment when heavy footsteps can be heard.

Taeyong dropped his hands and pointed the other one to Mark, yelling loudly then, "YAHHHH!"

"W-What the hell?" Mark looked at Taeyong in surprise while Jaehyun stumbled upon the spot he was standing.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Taeyong aggresively pulled Mark and pushed all the ice packs away from you in one go with his arms.

"What's gotten into you?" Jaehyun blinked his eyes rapidly while awkwardly putting back the towel he was holding.

"Who told you to put ice packs for a headache?!" Taeyong washed his face with his hands abruptly.

"I mean.." Mark stood there, looking at Jaehyun with a horrified look. "We.."

"Aish! Headaches are not some sort of swelling or physical shit that needs ice pack unless she got her headache by being bumped or- AH! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!" Taeyong messed his hair up. He then quickly rushed to you and cupped your cheeks. "D-Does it hurt?"