[61]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y o n e

"Oh shi.." Mark panted as he pushed the large dog off his body and finally got a better view of you. "Y/N.."

"I'm dreaming.. I must be dreaming," Sicheng wiped his hands bathing in blood caused of his own bruises that has healed just a few seconds ago.

Jungwoo didn't know how to react nor what to do. He instead helped Johnny on slaughtering the opponent so the man can decide. This kind of action ring a bell towards the older brother.

Once Johnny got suspicious as to why Jungwoo suddenly stealed it for him despite their knowledge of his Super Strength, his eyes quickly darted around, knowing something is wrong and it is Jungwoo's way of telling. He was ready to fight whatever it was but then his limbs totally stopped when the eye catching glow of a blue hair appeared.

And all Johnny could do was to scratch his eyes aggressively, trying to comprehend if it's really you.

In that case, everything is defnitely wrong.

Johnny never feel the feeling of fear.

His eyes never glistened while shivering, and now it do.

Doyoung shouted loudly when a dog clawed him in his arms too hard. He was whimpering in pain and wondered if this was the first time he got severely hurt again because no creature dared to get close to any of the monster group.

However, all his worries disappeared when the watchdog infront of him was forcefully pulled away, and the person who did it is not who he expected.

Doyoung fell in his limbs and his pain disappeared, all his attention on yours.

It did not take long enough for everyone to know what's going on. They all had their eyes on you while you slowly, but surely, twist the furry creature infront of you.

You shot a cold look towards Sicheng, the man shivering so much.

"Y/N-" There's a zero chance for the Healer to speak when you raised your hand and pointed at Doyoung who also flinched, feeling a non-understandable fear.

"Heal." You ordered quietly.

A loud howl suddenly echoed around, directing towards Donghyuck who was shocked the most. You did not have second thoughts on grabbing the jaw before it even touched the smallest bit of Donghyuck.

The sound of bones cracking echoed, the guys had their jaw dropping not because it's their first time seeing a brutal scene, but because it was you who did it.

"Hey.." Taeyong quickly dusted himself off the ground and approached you, carefully looking at you while he lands his soft palms on your arms. He was never this soft too. "Y/N, that's enough.. we're okay now. It's okay, you can st-"

The next events scared the hell out of everyone.

Taeyong was already flying away from his in a second, his back hitting the wall forcefully - but was blocked because of Yuta's manipulation to control the boy's limp body.

"I.." Donghyuck eyed the snapped head of a watchdog in the ground. "Y/N-ah?"

"Move." You jerked your head while stretching your fingers, monotone as well. "I still have to do some business. Don't tell me what to do."