[19]

c h a p t e r - n i n e t e e n

You peeked at the room and your eyes widened in surprise. It was true there are five beds in one huge room.

"Two of us share but its not actually useful since we actually don't sleep here. It's just for reservation if ever things happen," Taeil sighed while opening the door wide, letting his other members come in. "And I never imagined this would be useful."

"I can't imagine I'm sleeping beside someone." Doyoung pretended to throw up.

"So.. how about her now? She can't share with one of us." Johnny scratched his head.

There was an awkward silence and embarassment crawled upon you. You took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm okay with sleeping on the floo-"

"You can't. You're a human and if you leave a scent at the ground, they might find it easily. Atleast when you're in bed, the covers are changed." Jaehyun brushed his hair up. "Besides, what kind of man are we if we let you sleep in the ground?"

You slowly looked at Donghyuck who already wore a guilty expression. He immediately shook his head. "A-Atleast I'm the man who sang you to sleep." He whispered.

"Then, I can just.." You shut your eyes. "..share a bed. This isn't the time to be picky."

"Oh really?" Yuta's brows raised with his smirk. "You can share with me."

"No." Taeyong playfully slapped Yuta's arm but it was too hard to called 'playful'. He looked at you seriously. "You take one bed, I'm sleeping at the ground. Three people can't fit. Who's with me?"

Jaehyun, Taeil, Johnny and Mark raised their hands. Taeyong only shrugged. "You guys decide who's--"

"I'll do it." Jungwoo spoke, his voice was faint. "I'll be at the ground."

You tilted your head at him. Everybody suddenly turned silent when he talked and something about Jungwoo is drained. His natural smile disappeared.

You didn't have to have Jungwoo's ability so you can guess what he's feeling. His eyes only show sadness and guilt.

"So how are we gonna eat dinner? Do we eat here or at the canteen below?" Donghyuck cut off the silence. He noticeably tapped Jungwoo's back comfortingly.

"Everyone is still tired. I'll just bring everyone food here." Taeil yawned. "Y/N, you should choose your bed now so they can't occupy it."

"Mmm. Thank you." You mumbled one last time before going straight at the last bed and sitting comfortably on it. Taeil, Taeyong, Johnny and Doyoung had left to bring some foods. The airconditioner still hasn't filled the place yet so you decided to get rid of the hoodie you're wearing first.

Sicheng covered his eyes since he was right infont of you. "Y-Y/N, the bathroom is outside turn right."

"Huh?"

"Oh my goodness!" Yuta dramatically ran to cover Sicheng's eyes. "Yah!"

"W-What?" You looked utterly confused when the other guys reacted the same.

Even Jungwoo who seems to be low in energy are suddenly hyped up in surprise. They only stared at you in response until you realize what they were referring. Your eyes widened and immediately pull your hand down.

"N-N-No! This isn't what you're thinking!" You awkwardly scratched your head when they only looked at you. "I have a shirt underneath."

A train of 'oh' and 'ahh's surrounded the place. You stood up in complete embarrassment.

"I have to go for now."

"Where are you going?" Jaehyun quickly asked.

You mentally rolled your eyes. Well just have to shrugg off the embarassment all on me. "I'll just roam around."

"Oka--" You immediately sped up while hiding your face with your hair, opening the door and slamming it close as soon as you did. Your face heated up while standing and you quickly run upstairs since its where your gaze ended first.

You gritted your teeth as you reached the end of stairs. The cold air slapped your skin and it instantly cooled you down.

You looked around the place and realized your at the rooftop. Even the place above seems to be expensive and clean.

The embarassment that you've been trying to run away all disappeared. Sadness suddenly appeared right infront of your eyes. You've always felt like this.

Alone.

And it hurts to face it. The wide space around you, the cold air wrapping on your skin, the black skies where the stars took their moment to shine, and the small you who stood alone in the middle.

It's always like this.

You slumped your shoulders while taking a step infront and as soon as you reached the railings, the view of the place showed.

You wanted to cry so bad.

"How can I not experience the beauty of smiling?" You whispered with tears threatening to spill. "How can I be so alone all my life?"

"All your life?" You jumped when another voices