[92]

! Yoon Ina will officially be changed to Inha (in-ha) since i noticed it's hard to distinguish the name between the sentences.

will try to edit the story regarding about her name when i have the energy too, lmao fhsjjdjwkd ENJOY ♡ !

c h a p t e r - n i n e t y t w o

For a moment, Inha just gave a straight face watching the huge triangle flashing right infront of her eyes.

An undeniable force from all of you just rung loudly in the middle of the night.

The buildings have stopped collapsing, making the flames behind the only ones creating sound.

Mr. Jung was still beside her, not knowing how to react at the very moment.

He was terrified, honestly. But he's stuck between being more confident for he have a bullet beside him which is the unknown Yoon Inha or more scared for he knows what kind of people, or 'kids', he's being faced with.

Breaking the silence, Inha suddenly released a maniacal laughter.

Everyone was baffled but no one came to react. Not even a slight inch of movement can be seen.

"What? Does she think this situation is funny?" Kun questioned with irritarion in his voice.

He's really mad. He was ready to twist every organ that can be found in the woman's body.

Johnny whipped his hair back, keeping his eyes at the laughing lady in a distance. "Y/N, I think it will be the best if you take a little step behind."

"You should pull her. She's stubborn." Ten adviced, hoping he would not take it the other way.

"I don't want to." Johnny puckered his lips. "I'll destroy the formation."

Much more astonished with what matters to Johnny at the moment, Hendery coughed awkwardly. "Yeah.. the formation.."

"No," You disagreed while just watching the laughing woman infront of you.

Sungchan innocently raised his arm. "I second that."

Lucas looked at him. "You second what?"

"Y/N's 'no'." Imitated Sungchan by the way you said it, standing with back straight and eyes squinted.

A disgusted cringing expression appeared at Jaemin's face. "Stop."

"Do you want a beating?" Doyoung poked the insides of his cheek. "Don't you realize how dangerous it is for her to be that close?"

"It's not even close." Jeno commented, confused.

"Jungwoo estimated the possibility about Inha's strength. She's capable of a reasonable damage, you know." Yuta mumbled, multi tasking by studying the opponent through manipulation therefore being able to learn more about them.

"And how could you trust a mere assumption without any justification?" pressed Jeno, out of curiosity.

"Jungwoo used to read books and learn things when he was new to us and doesn't want to communicate. He isolated his self with such, so it made him learn about people in our kind. There's a lot of possibility he knows about Inha," explained Taeyong.