[59]

c h a p t e r - f i f t y n i n e

"Y/N-ah~" Sicheng called out ever so softly. "Open the door! It's Winwin-ssi infront, waiting for you!"

There was no response from the other side of the room.

Sicheng sulkily turned around, sipping on the bowl made for you, instead. Everyone prepared the soup for you and even if this is not the first time you shut them out, Sicheng still continues to pout like a kid. He soon reached the kitchen where his nine brothers are waiting, all with their eyes grazing in anticipation.

"Did she take-" Mark bit his bottom lip, nodding after seeing the soup still in the man's palm. "She did not."

"Sicheng is the third person who knocked on the room and she refused to answer," Jungwoo rested his chin on his palm, deeply analyzing things. "This is also the second day she's been locked up."

"On top of that, we can't even apply our abilities near the room." Yuta clicked his tounge. "I am scared that after years of existence, today is the day it will be out of our grasp."

"That's absurd. We are naturally born with this." Taeil reacted, giving himself his own bowl.

"Exactly my point." Yuta brushed his hair up while looking at his brothers. "If the problem is not with us, then something is probably going on with her."

Let me summarize. For the past two days, you figured out that you are gaining some weird abilities. It was absolutely overwhelming that you decided to stay closed, making sure the guys don't know about it. Like the typical understanding and being unexpectedly patient men they are, they let you have your alone time, or atleast that's what they thought.

Everyone's attention averted into Doyoung who suddenly stood up. The youngest quickly held him by his forearm firmly.

"Where are you going?"

"To Y/N, obviously."

Donghyuck who's usually just sounding so sarcastic became serious. "And will that help? Taeyong hyung, Johnny hyung and Sicheng hyung all tried to knock on her room but she did not answer."

"I know!" Doyoung facepalmed, breathing rapidly. "But I'm thousand times more worried when Yuta pointed out the problem! What if something bad is happening with her?"

Jaehyun gave him a meaningful gaze. "Calm down, you are gonna make rash decisions. Knowing you, you are gonna probably spit some shits."

"I'm not."

"And what are you going to do to convince her to get out?" Johnny crossed his arms. He didn't even need to push the fact that you are one big stubborn girl, they all know.

Doyoung then stared back with confidence. "Well, she is sleeping in my room-"

"And are you actually gonna force her to move?" Sicheng opened his mouth to express his shock.

The guy simply shrugged. "Gonna reason thay I am so sick sleeping beside Taeyong because-"

"Excuse me?" Taeyong's naturally pouty lips came out. "Before you hated me beside, I hated it first."