[64]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y f o u r

"Aren't you practicing so hard?" Doyoung peeked to see you at the practice gym of abilities. "I toasted some bread for you."

"Thanks." You spun around and revealed your already sweaty and tired face. "Okay! Try to just stand there and I will try to control it so I can-"

"Nah. I won't allow it. That won't do." He slowly approached you while having a firm look, no plan of turning out what he just said. "Eat and rest."

You rolled your eyes and turned your back against him again. "If you don't want to give me my bread and make me control it, then don't, tree guy."

"What did you just call me?"

"Well.. aren't you a nature one?"

He sighed, grabbing a stool and watching you still practice hard. "Ah. So you're teasing me now."

"Yeah. Because I know you won't be able to tease me back about that. What will you call me if I have mo specific ability?" You smirked, splashing some water on him but retreating because he'll be mad for sure.

"I'll have something to call you, of course."

"What? All rounder? Every ability?" You giggled. "Perhaps.. you'll gonna mix all the ability and make it a name?"

"Baby." He tilted his head cutely.

Your face turned into crimson red. You immediately looked away and fixed yourself, patting your cheeks. "Whoo. It's getting hot in here. And that's too cheesy, please go out."

He didn't let his confidence shake infront of you. Instead, he stood up at your back and pinched your cheeks from behind, squishing it tightly while you groan. "Baby, you should take some break."

"Stop." You swatted his hand and gulped some water while Doyoung enjoys how much you are getting flustered.

"I don't think 'baby' suits you because you are so stubborn." He peeked on your face and showed his beautiful smile. "Maybe.. Doyoung's?"

"I'm not yours."

"Then should I make it official?"

"What is up with you?" You gave up and left him there, approaching the table where he left the toast and eventually chose to rest while chewing. "You're suddenly being like this."

"I haven't seen you the whole day because you keep on trying to master your ability when it takes time. Can you not pressure yourself?" He suddenly turned serious while taking a seat beside you. "The guys are probably gonna treat you completely different because you're gone for today."

"Not like I left this place. Don't be so overreacting."

He shifted in his position and looked at you lovingly. Doyoung felt like he always lack of expressing how much you meant to him and now he feels that he's running out of time to make you feel safe and secured. "Don't worry. It's not your fault. Even if anything happens, it's not your responsibility."

You looked at him and was about to joke around but froze when you realize his sincere look towards you. His eyes are so beautiful, and so expressive. His eyes holds stars everytime you look at him.