[5]

c h a p t e r - f i v e

"Aaaaah!" Jaehyun destroyed his neatly fixed hair, sulking. "Why should I follow her?"

Taeyong took a deep breath and Jaehyun already know how long his words will be. "Because Taeil is busy, Johnny is incharge of training the Beginners for the week together with Jungwoo, I will keep an eye to others, Yuta admitted he won't be able to stop himself from manipulating her which isn't a good--"

"Ah, okay okay!" Jaehyun groaned. "How am I suppose to start?"

"You find your own ways. If you confirmed the book was on her house, bring two things with us. The book and that human." Taeyong dictated. "There's no more whining. Sicheng handed you the adress." He mumbled, leaving the unamused boy behind.

Jaehyun was pouting, watching the shirts move on their own by his powers. He looked at the floating clothes infront of him to decide what should he wear and not too long when he already picked one.

He didn't have to walk into the parking lot since he already made the car stood infront of him just by snapping his fingers. He aggressively sat inside, still not happy. He was just about to speed it up when it suddenly can't be moved.

Jaehyun's eyes widened when he saw some veins of trees trying to enter through his windows, and only one person crossed his mind. "Doyoung?! What do you want?! Get that veins out of this expensive thing!"

He knew he couldn't do anything to control the nature.

"Who stalks someone with a car?" Doyoung yawned tiredly.

"So you are telling me that I will follow her just by my foot?" Jaehyun watched the veins open the door for him to come out which leave him no choice but to do so.

Doyoung shrugged. "Of course. You don't want to follow her by your hand, right?"

"Ugh! I mean-- Nevermind." Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Taeil hyung should've done this. It will be easier for him!"

Doyoung nodded in understanding before crossing his arms, "Then, are you still gonna whine until this night passes and you end up failing to do what you were told to?"

"No." Jaehyun coldly said, walking away with a sulky expression. Doyoung couldn't do anything about it since he won't like to see him being scolded just by something as simple as getting a human like you.

Jaehyun travelled pretty long. He would just use his powers when his hungry and thirsty. Drinks and foods will come right beside him, floating, if he wanted to.

When he finally arrived at the adress given, it was a perfect time when you came outside. He quickly hid behind the tree and took time to adjust himself to watch you. He counted around five seconds before peeking again and this time, you were ready to leave.

"Weird. Its already night but this student will still get out." Jaehyun mumbled. "Alone."

You stretched your body before starting to walk while being clueless that someone is following you behind. You are too tired to care even if your instincts tell you otherwise.

You arrived at a small baking shop. Jaehyun furrowed his brows to see you greeting some people that looked like the owners. He crouched a little closer near the window, hiding in a bunch of boxes since that's where you were standing. The problem is he can no longer see you.