[43]

c h a p t e r - f o r t y t h r e e

"Lee. Y/N." Taeil repeatedly bobbed your nose as he spoke. "Is. All. Mine."

"No." You protested only to groan when Taeil pressed too hard on your nose. "Yah!"

"Nye nye nye~" He mocked, cracking in a beautiful smile to see you annoyed.

"I don't like being in fever now," You sat upright only to be pulled back on your position with Taeil where in your resting in his arms.

Taeil chuckled. "Did you liked it before though?"

"Yup, I have an acceptable reason to my father when I don't want to attend school." You nuzzled your head on his soft arms. "Besides, I get to taste foods around me better because it's all presented."

"You're.. a rebel." He looked in disbelief.

"But now I don't want having one because," You groaned. "I. Am. Being. Treated. Like. A. Kid. And I don't like it."

It's true that your fever came back, even more worse. It's quite confusing at the moment since it was like a mood swing. The guys have been completely concerned.

And it shows.

They literally treat you as if you have an incurable disease.

Well.. that's quite possible. And just thinking about it makes you shake your head to yourself.

"It's munching time!" Mark happily peeked at the door. "You can walk right, Y/N?"

You scowled. "Obviously."

"No, she can't- AWW!" Taeil couldn't finish his sentence when you leaned too hard in his arms making him grunt in pain because of your sudden move and him being not ready.

"Let's eat," You forced a smile while leaving Taeil massaging his poor veins. You slowly approached Mark who's lifting his hands towards your direction.

A gush of warmth run to you when his palms wrapped on your shoulder. He guided you downstairs while smiling as happy as he could be.

"You look so happy. Is something happening?"

"Because.." He trailed off which lead you to giving a confused look. "Tada!"

"What.." Your frown disappeared to see a cake standing proudly in a table. It was designed beautifully in opposite to the people behind..

..everyone looked quite a mess.

Johnny and Taeyong had their aprons messed up around their body with their silk hair destroyed. Sicheng and Yuta looked like they were still fighting over a goddamn spatula but came to a pause when they see you. Doyoung and Donghyuck are grinning like the cute little boys they are, whilst Jaehyun is scowling from the amount of flour around his face. Jungwoo seems to be eating during the presentation which lead him to stop in the middle of stuffing foods in his mouth.

"Uh.. You guys.. look.." You scratched your head, not wanting to offend them.

This is the first time you restrain yourself from speaking out your opinion because you normally would just get to the point even if it can offend them.