[100]

author:

can't believe it's the 100th chap.

marking as i started writing here: 11:27 pm, august 14, 2021

thanks for the support, ily all.

note: you guys are doing great everyday 🖤

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d

You were peacefully sleeping in your room with lights dimmed when you felt a hand grazing on your hair, softly distributing the strands.

Your first instinct, like any normal person ever, would freak out.

But being a Supernatural, you've unconsciously relied on your ability instead. Which is being able to sense someone and having a hunch about their intentions — good or bad.

And the person is leaning into better side.

"Y/N, are you awake?"

The sweet honey voice instantly clicked in your mind.

"No, Hyuck, I'm asleep." You sarcastically replied.

You were still about to continue your attitude when you decided to chill out first and ask what's the matter.

Donghyuck does trespass in your room occasionally but he promised not to do it while you are sleeping.

So.. something must be really up.

You forced yourself to turn around and ended up facing the window side.

It's still dark outside.

"Why? What do you need?" You scratched your eyebrows.

"I can't sleep." He whispered, his breath tickling your ears.

"Is something up?" You attempted to sat upright but he pushed you back as soon as you got to.

"I'll just sleep here with you." He whispered.

You failed to see his current face because of the overwhelming darkness all around it and so, you failed to read his next movements towards you.

The next thing you knew, he was peppering you kisses all over your head, cheeks, jaw; and thankfully not going lower than that.

"You're tickling me." You grinned and pushed him, yawning after.

The sleep went away just with the not so-very-simple interaction with Lee Donghyuck.

His soft plump lips reached your temples back again.

"You want some story?"

You looked up to peek at his face and you're glad you did. His innocent circle eyes and beautiful side profile popped up in your view.

He's a perfect alternate to the moon.

He snapped his fingers and laughed. "Hello?"