[26]

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s i x

"Don't come any closer to me." You warned as Donghyuck playfully snarled.

"Nuh-uh." His smirk grew. "Here I come!"

You released a loud scream when he jumped in the couch, attempting to grab you. But skilled enough, you immediately run upstairs to hide and Donghyuck followed you with a wide smile.

"She's finally laughing often now." Taeil kept a close eye while watching the two of you; mostly focusing on you if ever Donghyuck have too much fun and accidentally used his powers.

Taeil doesn't want an electrified version of you.

And yes, it's possible.

In this house, when people get too excited, their abilities slightly gets out of control.

That is why for Sicheng, occasionally healing his brothers every now and then, isn't a problem for him since there are times when Taeyong would accidentally burn the shit out of Yuta or Johnny would accidentally put a fracture at Doyoung while doing an arm wrestle.

In fact, it was an advantage for Sicheng since he now doesn't get drained too fast even after using his ability for the day.

So even if there are no villains trying to interrupt this ten supernaturals (well, except when you came), it was still an everyday battle - against each other.

"Its good Y/N is having fun with Donghyuck and not being uncomfortable." Taeyong slowly sat beside Taeil who's grinning along the two of you fooling around as if he is joining the game as well. Taeyong sighed while sipping on the tea. "Don't you think they are cute?"

"Yeah." Taeil smiled.

"Definitely." Doyoung sat to the other side of Taeil.

Johnny then took the seat beside Doyoung while smiling to hear your laughter erupt in the place. "Absolutely cute."

The four of them stayed quiet while looking upstairs where Donghyuck was cornering your dying out of laughter figure, all of them adoringly staring.

Yuta who was passing by with Jaehyun on his side scrunched his face for a brief moment. "You guys look like oldies looking at their grandchildren."

"What?" They asked all in sync, with annoyance laced in their voices.

Jaehyun chuckled and was ready to claim he wasn't with Yuta when Mark came in, running to the older boys.

"What is it that you often come towards us panting and act like you've found another treasure or you bring some big, big news?" Taeil asked.

"Because I do." Mark glanced at Jungwoo and Sicheng making some toasted breads. "I.. have to show you something guys."

"Don't inform us. No one is stopping you." Johnny grinned mischievously.

But his grin disappeared when Mark raised The Guide Book. Mark took a deep breath while making himself time to breath.

"It wrote earlier by itself and I have to show everyone what was written." He politely dropped the book at the center table. "Something is weird.

"Then show us." Doyoung crossed his arms.

"But we need to call Donghyuck." Mark said while wiping the beads of sweat slipping down his forehead.

"Then call him?" Doyoung almost sounded sarcastic.

"But he's with Y/N." Mark suddenly sounded impatient.

"Then make Y/N join us." Doyoung hissed.