[53]

c h a p t e r - f i f t y t h r e e

You slowly took a step back while still looking back to the guys who's glaring in your direction.

Why are they all looking at you? Why do they all looked mad? You're not Yangyang though?

"Hello!" Yangyang innocently waved his hand. "Y/N?"

"Ah, hey," You nervously smiled. "I don't think we should talk with each other for awhile- I mean, we're not supposed to talk with each other at all."

Yangyang shook his head with full of mischief. "Nah, you can't do that. I saved you that time, remember? I let you live instead of bringing you somewhere dangerous! So you owe me a dance."

You grimaced. "Oh yeah? Save me but left me at the middle of the woods."

"Your attitude really makes me piss, but it also makes me amuse." Yangyang shrugged.

Although you don't want to make the conversation long, you wanted to quickly payback him with some words. "Excuse me, but no one is asking your opinion."

Well, you actually find him attractive and handsome tonight but failed because of how goofy he's acting.

Yangyang sassily rolled his eyes, still with the annoying gummy smile he have. "You look beautiful, by the way."

Just the perfect time Yangyang commented, you suddenly felt a presence behind you.

You spun around and blinked rapidly to see Taeil, annoyed.

He really have to appear just after the time Yangyang complimented you and not the time where both of you were bickering? What a nice day it is.

He tilted his head and raised his brow. "The youngest of the group really is careless."

"Mmm, so is Donghyuck." Not even scared, Yangyang replied.

Taeil balled his fist and you were quick to notice that. You immediately grabbed his hand and looked at him. "No, not here."

"Oh yeah? Then I'm bringing Yangyang outside." Taeil tried his best to give you smile.

Yangyang chuckled, heating up the fire more. "Uhh.. Taeil? Did you forget I'm also a Supernatural? If we beat each other, we will destroy everything here."

"I don't care." Taeil looked mad, extremely.

"So will be your girl." His next words made Taeil slightly calm down. You bit your lip awkwardly while repeatedly looking around, atleast for some help. Yangyang turned serious after it. "Let's not take things too seriously."

"You expect me not to take things seriously?" Taeil scoffed.

"We both lost some of our members, have some conflict, but we aren't asking for war-"

"Well, not openly."

"Okay, I think it will be better if we get back on our seats first," You held Taeil's hand and gently rested your hand at Yangyang's chest to chill him down as well. "We'll leave for now, atleast step back."

"Mmm, see you around." Yangyang raised his brow when he heard Taeil clicking his tounge. "I'm not saying this to purposely annoy you, I really am looking forward to see her around."

"This jer-" You turned to Taeil and looked up, slightly pushing him.

"Let's just go back at the table." You shoved him through the way until he gave up, calmly grabbing you hand.

The moment you got to sit back at the table, all you received are stares. You awkwardly looked at them and nodded, "Don't look at me like I just did something horrible."