[32]

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y t w o

"So.. that's why you guys fight?" You blinked in disbelief after Doyoung ended his sentence.

"Yeah.." He ruffled your hair, a sigh of relief escaping in his lips when his brother didn't told you about his outburst. "But we will be okay soon."

Doyoung raised his brow. "Are you sure?"

"No." Jungwoo pouted.

"That is insane. You guys fought.." You sighed deeply.

"This isn't insane. This are normal for brothers." Jungwoo reassured you once again.

"Well," Doyoung clasped his hands sassily. "Aside from throwing pans when we see each other or burning our skins then hiding Sicheng as if that healer would heal us and threatening each other every minute.. well, yes, it's a nornal th-"

"Hyung!" Jungwoo furrowed his brows and looked at you. "Don't mind him."

You licked your lips anxiously. It seems like you couldn't tell them all in one. They can't bare to see each other's face.

"We are done telling you what happened to us while you were away, now," Doyoung's sass disappeared and a glint of worry shone upon him. "What happened to you? Do you want me to cut their heads-"

"Calm down! They didn't hurt me!" You immediately said.

"But you are bleeding a ton when we found you." Jungwoo who was usually looking soft at you suddenly turned serious. "And you still have bruises on your cheeks."

"Do I?" You touched your face and flinched when it burned, Doyoung quickly grabbing your wrist to pull it away.

"Idiot." He whispered.

"Like I was saying, Yangyang and Lucas didn't hurt me-"

"Wow, you even know their names now." Jungwoo mumbled.

"Because they introduced themselves-"

Doyoung took a deep breath. "You guys seem close."

"Will you both listen to me first?" Your voice turned stern, like how it normally is.

The unwelcoming voice strangers always here from you, which made the two of them purse their lips immediately.

"I was the one who did that to myself." You pointed at your arms that was bleeding continuously.

"Wait, you hurt yourself?" They asked in sync, not believing.

"It's the only thing that can make you guys track me down. I thought a scrap wouldn't hurt but the wound was big.." You explained with a pout. "Besides, there's no need to worry now if it worked."

"Still.." The two of them were worried. If it didn't work, you could've died.

"And about the two guys, they didn't hurt me nor threatened me. They just simply talked to me." You tilted your head. "They said they wanted to protect me to-"

"From what? From us?" Doyoung balled his fist.

Your whole body turned cold. You weren't referring to them but Doyoung said that. Another suspicion grew upon you.