[108]

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d e i g h t

"Love," Jaehyun's raspy voice echoed while he peeked on the door. "It's afternoon already. You've been asleep for like, 5 hours now. Since 11 A.M. You haven't eaten lunch."

You fluttered your eyes open and yawned, sitting upright with a short smile. "Tired from all the thesis."

He closed your room's door and threw himself in the bed, making the blankets fluff and you, blinking in response.

"Jae," You ruffled his soft locks and smiled. "Get out."

Both cracking up from your sudden words, Jaehyun rolled further on your bed to show you that he has no plans.

"I thought you were going to say something sweet." He giggled one last time before burying his head on your pillow. "My turn to sleep."

Well, that made you poke his back repeatedly. "Dude you have your own room. My dad won't approve with a guy sleeping on my bed."

Seeming that he has no response, you gave up on poking him and just stood up, folding your second blanket and fixing the space where Jaehyun isn't lying down.

After fixing your bed, you patted his arms and let it stay there. "I'm going downstairs for food. You go sleep here but just so you know, I have to see this clean. I've seen your room and it looks like you don't even have a cover for your bed because you are so lazy, so excuse me but I don't accept that--"

It took you by surprise when he spun around and grabbed your hand, making you fall in the bed once again, your head ending on his chest.

"Jaehyun Jung!" You snarled and properly sat. "What the fu--"

"Great. I missed your scoldings and angry remarks." Jaehyun had his eyes sticked on your eyes, his heart skipping beats as he lovingly stared at the girl he missed so dearly, worried you were just a passing person in his life too.

You noticed his stare getting longer, and you didn't know how to react aside from getting conscious on how you present yourself.

Jaehyun broke the ice and grabbed your hand, pulling you, and the next thing you knew, you were already resting your neck at the crook of his neck while your legs are resting on the bed.

Oh, well. His breathing patterns above your head was attractive itself.

On the other hand, Jaehyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his nose smelling the top of your head and closing his eyes. "I can smell you on your pillows now. You know, this smell always stuck within me."

You scratched your temple, feeling awkward knowing you just thought about his scent moments ago.

"It was very familiar to me that when we parted our ways, I definitely can still smell it. Then, I keep missing you more." He held your arms, his thumb drawing circles on it. "I missed holding that comforting scent like this."

You cupped his cheeks and he visibly closed his eyes gently, feeling your warm touch. "I missed you too."

Jaehyun's eyebrow cocked upwards, not being able to contain his heartbeat abnormally racing with the distance between the two of you.