[94]

c h a p t e r - n i n e t y f o u r

You are peacefully dining with the 127 squad since Kun's group are either resting or in charge of providing the needs for the rescued Supernaturals and Humans.

It was a silent meal. Everyone is feeling lethargic but in relief at the same time for they still have each other's company.

Right now, you still can't believe everything that happened. You thought that when you woke up, it will all just gonna be a dream, along with the ones you had vividly earlier.

Although you don't want that to happen.

Meeting not just these ten people and the other group as well is one of the greatest memory you have.

"Here, have another one." Yuta laid another piece of sushi in your plate. "You are spacing out."

You looked at him before shaking your head gently. "This is the sixth time you gave me one. Those you send earlier are still in my plate."

Yuta only caressed your hair while giving himself some food with his chopsticks. "I just want you to eat well."

"I am eating well." You pinched his cheeks while he remained emotionless, his typical facial expression.

Taeyong stretched his arms before watching his brothers and you eat. "It's been a while since we eat together in peace."

"It's been a while since we ate." Donghyuck mumbled but still made everyone broke into silent grins.

Taeil cleared his throat and looked at you dearingly. "After this, we will visit the young ones still feeling sick."

You nodded your head. "I hope they got to taste this menus though.."

"They are sick but still eats well after being served. I almost believed they are not really sick seeing them finish a couple of plates." Doyoung corrected which made you smile a bit, imagining them devour for themselves. It's a great news. "Not gonna lie. The foods here are great."

"I want to meet the owner." You paused and glanced for an answer.

Jaehyun nodded his head willingly. "He does the same for you. He'll be home very soon. He just bought extra foods for people."

"Even if you are excited, make sure to still sleep if you ever feel tired okay? You used a lot of your abilities and it is draining for sure. I know from experience. What more for our beautiful Protector." Johnny added, in sync with making you feel flattered at the last sentence.

You looked up to meet his eyes before playfully saying, "Sure, dad."

"Oh dAddY~" He mocked, making you react with a questioning stare.

His brothers didn't even budge since this kind of Johnny isn't new to them anyway.

Except for Mark who laughed and asked, "What the hell was that?"

Answering him with a shrug, Johnny once again became serious. "Jokes aside, you understand what I said, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Don't worry. I slept for three days. Don't ask me to sleep more." You cackled, even though you are somehow shivering with the thought of being at bed again.