[40]

c h a p t e r - f o r t y

"Hello human!" Donghyuck threw his arms around your shoulder as he nuzzle his head above you. "Good morning!"

"Mmm." You replied, scratching your neck.

Donghyuck nudged you too hard that made you stumble and almost fall if it wasn't for his arms laced around you. "That's all you have to say?"

"What else?" You shut your eyes and scratched even harder in your neck.

Donghyuck shrugged. "You're not in the mood again."

"Let's watch some movies, everyone!" Doyoung passed by you and slipped his hand, pulling you with him.

"W-Wait, I don't even agree about this." You awkwardly blinked away.

"You'll agree," Doyoung raised his hand that you didn't even noticed was extremely clutching into him.

"Okay..?" You let him pull you anyway and continued scratching on your neck like there's no tomorrow.

Soon, you both arrived at the mini movie arena. Doyoung let go of your hand. He was in charge of choosing what to watch since he's the one who suggested ton watch.

While standing in the middle out of nowhere, you kept scratching around your neck, completely frustrated that the itch never went away. You only came to a stop when a hand pressed above yours.

"Don't scratch too much, it's turning red." Yuta mumbled behind you.

"Is it?" You groaned. "It's itching me since last night, it's a relief I get to sleep."

Yuta tilted his head, thinking of a solution. "Do you want me to kiss it so-"

"Yah!" You quickly slapped him in his arms making him grin widely.

"Y/N, sit beside me!" Taeil yelled as soon as he entered the room. He teleported right beside you and the next thing you know, you're already having a seat, beside him.

Goosebumps can be felt which made you hug yourself. "That send shivers."

"As if you're still not used to our abilities?" He laughed.

You slightly grimaced. At times, you still see them as any normal being.

"May I seat beside this princess?" Taeyong chimed in, pointing at the free seat beside you.

You stared at him for a few minutes before scowling. "No."

"Oohhhhhh!" His brothers definitely don't care few minutes ago but if there's something to tease, they wouldn't miss the opportunity.

You grinned and patted the seat beside him. "Just kidding."

"Tsh." Taeyong dropped himself, giving you a pout.

The movie finally started. There are few murmurs, mostly from Johnny and Jaehyun fighting over the plot but the whole thing was at peace.

Except from you.

You kept scratching your neck, feeling as if your skin is gonna rip. Taeyong easily noticed your hand who never distanced itself from your neck.

He softly grabbed on you and looked at you in the eye. "Do you want to put an ointment there? You've been scratching even before the movie starts."

"No thanks, let's finish the movie first. " You suggested.

Taeyong agreed and stayed quiet. Everything was going well with Taeyong side glancing at you to see if you're still scratching your neck.