[24]

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f o u r

"Your point is..?" Yuta raised his brow impatiently.

The meeting has been going on for a few minutes and since Yuta, Sicheng and Doyoung didn't know about what Johnny opened about, they were still confused about what was Johnny trying to say.

Johnny was anxiously pointing out the same words until Yuta snapped like that.

"We have to let go Y/N." Taeyong finally spoke up.

"What?" The three guys who weren't in the room when Johnny talked about it blurted out.

"Suddenly?" Doyoung raised his brow.

"I don't think.." Sicheng trailed off, looking for an answer.

"What in earth?" Yuta stood up, dropping the pen he was tapping in the table.

"Okay calm down, Nakamoto Yuta." Taeil immediately stood up as well. "We know you like her--"

"Yuta hyung likes Y/N? Really? Since when?" Sicheng cut off, more confused to hear another information.

"No, I-I mean-- like-- ugh! Yuta likes a human here. That's what I mean." Taeil corrected. He was more stressed that he needs to explain that. "Like I was saying--"

"EVERRRYYOOONEEE!" The guys snapped their head at a yelling voice in the distance while Taeil shut his eyes in annoyance for being interrupted for the second time.

"Mark?" Jaehyun raised his brow. "Did something happen?"

Mark was painting but a visible smile was on his face. "Johnny hyung!" He blurted as soon as he entered the room. "We shouldn't let Y/N go now!"

"Why?" Taeyong quickly stood up and soon regretted it since the table hit his knee.

"Itwasmrjungwhogaveherthecardandiknewitbecause--"

"Stop rapping what the heck!" Donghyuck cut off the man in his age. "Calm down. What were you saying?"

"I-"

"MARK LEEEEE!" Your voice boomed in the place. Everyone's eyes widen as it was filled with surprise and concern.

Well first, you never yelled in this house.

Second, you yell like you're being chased by all the creatures behind.

Taeil immediately teleported to the hallway while the other guys run as fast as they can to the direction where they hear your voice.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-- ow!" You dropped in the ground as you bump into Taeil's chest right infront of you.

"Where is it?! Show me the one who made you run! C'mon!" Taeil continued to blurt while balling his fist and acting to be tough while looking behind you, seeing nothing. He then turned to see you growling at the ground while caressing your forehead and he immediately kneeled down, checking on you with a shockes expression. "Oh shoot! Sorry! Did it hurt?"

"No! Definitely not." You sarcastically said and rolled your eyes on your aching forehead.

"What happened?" Johnny asked right away seeing both you and Taeil in the ground.