[86]

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y s i x

Renjun was fighting for his life.

You only raised your brow in beat, extremely satisfied. You weirdly appreciated the way he looked so weak on your hand while you slam him in the already broken wall.

"You see, Huang Renjun, the son of fucked up Mr. Huang," You mumbled, getting close to his ears. "You can't make experiments fight against the original."

"Y/N-"

"Oop," A green mist covered his mouth and his forehead creased. "I didn't allow you to speak yet."

You went mad, literally.

This was far from the past and current Lee Y/N. Perhaps, this is what an angry Lee Y/N seems like.

Ten gulped repeatedly, not knowing what to do. The situation was demanding him to pick.

He was extremely mad at Renjun. That young man ruined your life and everyone else who's dear to him, but he will still not hurt that guy.

Ever.

"Ah, right. I have to get rid of you and save him at the same time." You looked at Ten's direction. The man visibly shivered seeing your unusual confident face in terms of fighting.

You were far from the confused Y/N who can't use her own ability in fear of hurting someone.

Before he knew it, the bars that was holding him locked up slowly melted into a random shape. He slowly looked up to meet your eyes and frowned.

His intuition and every connection he ever felt towards you told him that it was really you who  chose and decided to be this way.

Your eyes shone a familiar Y/N, for a very short span of time, telling him gently that he's now free.

And.. like what was mentioned, it was as short as your patience.

The dark mirror of your soul came back and you smirked. The message feels like it was telling Ten how you'd save him and everyone.

Even if it meand being brutal at Renjun.

After all, Renjun was skilled. He took the opportunity to tackle you down by using his remaining particles of strength and hitting you in your stomach with his knee. Your back arched forward and your head hit his chin.

That hurt.

It was your turn to get pinned at the ground.

But you used your mind to decide and not waste any time. You let your abilities crawl in his flesh, making him screech in extreme pain. He was in agony. His mind was hazy.

You squinted your eyes and manipulate all of his veins to hurt as if they are being tangled with each other. And the man's facial expression says it all, that you are succeeding on it.

"I told you," Tired and laced with undeniable pain yet dominance was still there, you spoke. "I am original."

Renjun's eyes turned into a normal human's pupils before it rolled back. His eyelids fell down in sync with his limp body forward. He went unconscious.