[107]

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d s e v e n

"What do you think should we buy for dinner?" Taeil mumbled while walking beside Doyoung who's checking the chips on the cart.

"Whatever they want." The other guy simply suggested, relieving a deep sigh. "I think we should also buy some wine."

"Wine? It's pretty weird to toast there." Taeil threw a pack of spicy korean snacks into the cart and smirked. "It's Mr. Jung we will be visiting, we'll be damned if he's alive."

"But that dude literally drinks wine in front of us when we were little kids. Remember?" Doyoung smiled widely, his attractive gummy smile appearing. "It was funny thinking how that was supposed to be illegal."

"Atleast, for humans. They behave as if drinking thing infront of kids is a bad example." Taeil scoffed. "If only they know kids can actually be influenced by much more wider factors."

"Y/N's calling." Doyoung cleared his throat and had the urge to sound literal perfect over the phone. "Hello?"

[Whattap!] Doyoung's brows met, another man's voice, which isnt his brother's, answered instead. [It's Ten.]

His eyes lit up, confused in most part. "You're with her..?"

"Nah, with everyone except Renjun and the other kids, we're playing Hide and Seek." Ten audibly sighed. "You called so now I'm walking beside Y/N, already found out on my best hiding spot because of your call."

Doyoung released an annoyed sigh, wanting to rush in the house and gave the man a good slap in the arms.. or in cheeks.

"Why is her phone even with you?!"

[Dunno. Just want to annoy her-- Aww! Damn chill!] Doyoung knew he is definitely talking with you beside. [She just pinched me on my arms.]

"Hey," Taeil snatched the phone seeing the man too stunned to speak. "We're almost done shopping, ask Y/N and the other young ones if there is something they want."

With that, he ended the call.

Doyoung poked his tounge on his cheeks and rolled his eyes. "You shouldn't have done that."

"Why not?"

"Because--" Before Doyoung could speak, his phone started having multiple chimes as a notification. He raised his hands in defeat and wore a tired look. "..of this."

"What's that?"

"Obviously the individual numbers spamming me about what they want." Doyoung forced a smile. "And they won't even contact you cause they know they are dead."

Taeil cutely gasped, "Death? By me?"

"I mean.." Doyoung sighed in defeat, finding it cute too. "You can teleport anytime and give them a good slap, or, what."

>>>

"Haaaa! Fresh aaaaaair!" Your faint voice echoed on the meadows.

Where are you? Visiting Mr. Jung in the closest graveyard for supernaturals in the human land.

Everyone is there except for Shotaro and Sungchan who's taking lessons in the other world because apparently, Renjun just randomly pulled them from the training yard to build a villain squad. Hendery, Xiaojun, aren't present as well to assist the two Beginners.