[70]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y

"Are they even your relative? You look so concerned about them." Taeyong groaned, pulling you into his arm and resting his chin above your head.

"I mean.. they are humans." You mumbled while watching Kun and Ten interrogate the two people ahead. "Why are they duo tho? You could've just called Johnny if you want them to suffer once Ten knew they are lying."

"Really? You're normalizing our relationship with each other right now?" Taeyong called in annoyed tone which made you chuckle shortly. "They might fight in there if you left'em both alone."

"What is Kun capable of? He's just sitting in there, I don't know if he's trying to do anything."

Taeyong hummed, looking at the mentioned person closely. "He's dangerous one, Y/N. I want you to be careful actually. Kun always gives a positive, caring attitude towards everyone but he can kill you in one second."

"Don't you all can?" You smirked.

"Ah, I'm being serious." Taeyong pulled a chair and tapped the free seat beside him. You quietly followed did and as what was gestured. "Kun can literally take over your body. I don't know how do we name it, but he can crush your organs and anything he wants to do with it."

Your eyes widened. "What?"

"Mmm, mmm." He smiled and ruffled your hair gently not to destroy it. "Isn't it scary?"

"Well, so-so." You frowned, lips pouting unintentionally and Taeyong already knew you're about to rant. "I mean, if he can take over the people's intestines or whatever you call it, he should've just heal Yangyang. Then maybe we wouldn't have to worry if he's gonna be okay or what! Kun-"

"Okay, okay. Shh." Taeyong gestured a peace sign when Kun and Ten looked at the two of you, questioning the noise. He averted his attention once he managed the awkward case between two parties. "Can you calm down?"

"I mean," You sighed. "Am I wrong? I could have messed up the whole thing."

"And you did not. You succeeded. I believe you always will." He raised his brow and shook his head. "About the ability, Kun could've damaged it more. He can do anything but it's a poison we are talking about. It could've gotten worse. Kun is just being careful using it as well, no one can read how does he benefit with his own abilities. Fun fact, the whole nation's thankful that it was Kun who have the powerful ability. He is not using it carelessly or even taking advantage of how strong he could be."

"Wait a minute. He is like Yuta?"

"Nope. Well, Yuta can control your body and make you jump in the hill but save his soul. He can move while in your body. Kun, on the other hand, can still take over what forms your body like your organs or what." He gritted his teeth, slightly having goosebumps. "Despite all of it, Kun thankfully isn't a douchebag. Or he would have caused extremely hurtful pranks."

You nodded with a 'oh-i-see' face. "So he's like the only person that has brain cells in terms of using abilities?"

"Yah. How about us? Atleast we changed now." He rolled his eyes with his natural pouty lips appearing, and you could only adore this side of him. "Why are you not even scared? Kun makes me shiver sometimes even if I can just burn him."