[75]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y f i v e

"We have to really find them." You caressed your temples while relaxing into Mark's arm, letting you use it as a head pillow.

Currently, Hendery, Xioajun, and Lucas are with you, Mark, Donghyuck and Johnny.

"Dude, can you just sleep first? You have been mumbling that for hours." He complained, shifting in his position and staring right in your face, still with his arms stretched for your head. "Sleep."

"No."

"This brat," Donghyuck was ready to fight you for being stubborn but you already cut him off.

"It's because of the lights," You rolled your eyes, dropping an excuse. "Whatever. I'm just gonna go into someone's room and sleep there even if my back is hurting like-"

"Okay. Shh. I'll close the goddamn lights, just go to fucking sleep." It was rare to hear Donghyuck nag of how you should do things because he'll usually go with the flow with you or just let yourself be free. It's quite a good sight to see him like this.

Besides, you got what you want. It's not that your back is hurting. You're just too lazy to move, and too comfortable in Mark's arm.

Johnny's voice cut off your daydreaming towards the guy the perfect moment the lights had dimmed and the expensive mini ones litting up around. "Did I just hear you curse, Haechan?"

"Noooo! What is he saying?" Donghyuck proudly disagreed.

The boys had more and more conversation about life in general. How there was a big difference between the two of them and from you too, as a human.

"I literally did not expect to be here with you, having a friendly conversation." Johnny smirked, while ruffling his own hair and speaking to Lucas.

"Same!" Hendery smiled lowly. "Our elder brothers used to tell us how dangerous everyone is."

"Ah, you don't trust anyone too?" Donghyuck chuckled while stuffing the chips in his mouth.

Mark laughed silently, being careful not to wake you up beside him. "You know, thought were the only one being extremely careful about literally each person."

Johnny nodded. "That's why we suspected that your group are friends with another brotherhood. It made us think that calling out Y/N who was with us was a trap. Just so you can kill us.. or probably get the human? We don't know, it just does not sit right. We thought there must be an underlying reason."

Donghyuck stopped chewing midway. "And by the way, why do you keep tailing Y/N before?"

"Well," Lucas took a deep breath. "I.. don't think I should say this now. Cause you know.. we may fight."

"Aye. It's okay. We already made some plan about attacking the main opponent, we won't be killing each other now. Because that means we will be incomplete and the plan will not work." Mark joked, no one actually laughing. He pouted and looked at you that was comfortably asleep in his arms. "Bro, if you're awake, you'll be the only one laughing with it."

"I doubt it." Xioajun blinked his eyes.

"Tell us." Johnny focused into Lucas instead of the chaotic people radiating around him.

"Well.." Lucas poked his cheeks and shrugged. "Should I really.. or.."

"Your keeping the conversation long, just tell us." Donghyuck complained while hugging his knees, still chewing chips.