[57]

c h a p t e r - f i f t y s e v e n

"It's done now!" Taeil stood up from kneeling down and proudly looked at you. He left a quick peck on your forehead before speaking. "I'm great at patching up bruises and giving first aid. I think I should become a doctor."

You made a face. "You should be a thief."

"You're so mean."

"Yah! Is it not called stealing when you teleported to the nearest hospital just so you can get some supplies?" You shamelessly exposed the truth, a pleasant reaction coming from you when his ears turned red.

Taeil scratched the back of his neck and embarassment drew all over his face. "Uhmm, I did that for you though."

You giggled, grabbing on the wall as a support when you stood up. "Just kidding. Thanks, Taeil."

He showed his healing smile and quickly wrapped his arms on your waist, the other one in charge of opening the door freely. "We have no choice. It could've been nice if Sicheng can heal you."

"I wonder what's happening." You sighed, your mind once again feeling as if they are gonna fly away everytime a thought dares to come.

"Here, eat up." Johnny put a plate infront of you and ruffled your hair not too hard to keep it clean. "It's been stressful- Jungwoo, what are you doing?"

You flinched when the mentioned guy appeared infront your face and started checking on your neck. It was completely uncomfortable and you're sure that it shows by the way Johny started grinning.

"I'm just checking on the damage I made," He pouted, and from the short distance, his eyes twinkle in spark lights. "I'm sorry."

"Y-Yeah you're already forgiven numerous times so don't s-shove your face infront of me." You awkwardly scratched the back of your head, glancing at Johnny as a sign of asking for help.

Of course he didn't. He just kept grinning like he just needs some popcorn and it will be a perfect moment.

Jungwoo didn't backed away at all. He kept staring on you until his gaze crawled down on your lips.

Oh nah nah not tHERE-

"Hey, stop staring Jungwoo-ah. Get some rest." Johnny fortunately took the guy away from you, leaving you with the plate infront.

Even if the spoon already entered your mouth and you've been taking a few bites, your appetite still refused to give you enough reason to keep on eating. You can't help but to think..

what if you come with Ten instead? Will things get better? Is that the right decision?

Ugh, seriously.

You decided to just skip the meal and visit the guys. You know they'll gonna lecture you for not finishing the meal but all you need is some sleep.

You arrived at the living room and propped yourself beside Johnny who's extending his long arms on the both side of headrest, resting your head on his shoulder.

His eyes widened to see you. "Why are you here? You should be eating there."

"You look snuggly." It's not a lie at all. Johnny really looked cuddly.

He was about to protest when Doyoung spoke before him. "Sooooo, what kind of shit are we talking about now?"

"Oh? Y/N's here." Yuta smiled adorably as he caressed your cheek with his finger while he passed by.