[34]

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y f o u r

The Dance Floor Room was filled with..

mess.

"It's your handwriting!" Jungwoo turned to Jaehyun with a determined expression.

Jaehyun then pouted lightly. "I feel offended! We've been together for years only for you to mistaken my handwriting to someone else?"

"Oh," The Empath bit his lip. "Okay.. sorry?"

"Y'all keep on fighting there," Yuta mumbled getting himself another slice of cake. "I'll just eat here."

"Yah!" Taeil was infront of him in a blink. "Give me some."

"Tch, I don't accept your sorry," Yuta took a big bite. "I just went here because of the cake."

"It wasn't me! In your dreams." Taeil rolled his eyes and snatched a fork before grabbing himself some.

"It was you!" Mark pointed at Donghyuck this time.

"I was the one who received the letter!" Donghyuck defended and pointed at Sicheng instead. "He has been quiet the whole time. It's him."

"Yah! I even have the letter!" Sicheng stood up and showed a piece of paper. "Now, who among us don't have the letter?"

The place finally stayed quiet. Sicheng scoffed in response.

"That means," He mockingly raised his paper. "All of you doesn't have your letters except for me, so all of you just want to say sorry but doesn't want to admit."

Yuta rolled his eyes. "I received the letter, too. I just didn't bring it."

"Me too!" The others blurted.

"Besides, if I ever said sorry," Taeil rolled his eyes. "I won't put a damned sad face on the paper."

"Hey! Me too!" Donghyuck immediately raised his hand in defeat.

"You guys know I won't put sad face, and won't say sorry in the first place." Doyoung crossed his arms.

"Okay, can we shut the fuck up first?" Taeyong stood up and went in the middle of the circle his brothers had made. "Don't you realize something is weird?"

"Yeah, the sad face in the letter," Johnny jokingly said but was taken aback when Taeyong agreed. "Wait..? I'm not serious about it tho.."

Taeyong snapped his fingers. "That's the point. You know what else? We all accepted the letter."

"Eh, I don't believe all of you really accepted the letter. You would've bring it if you really had one." Sicheng scoffed.

"First of all, the colored papers in my office room are sprung open when I went there." Taeyong glanced expectedly to his brothers only for them to give him a confused expression. He rolled his eyes in defeat. "You are all dumb-"

"I think I get it now," Donghyuck nodded while Taeyonf smiled in relief.

"Finally-"

"It's Taeyong hyung who wanted to say sorry to us!" The youngest claimed and was replied with 'Ooohhh' from his brothers. "Right, hyu- Hell, why are you shooting me death glare now?"

"You dumbass!" Taeyong run to kick him in his butt but Donghyuck luckily get away. "That's not my point. In your dreams I would apologize!"

"Stop beating around the bush, will you?" Doyoung massaged his temple. "What exactly is it?"

"Ugh! It's none of us!" Taeyong rested his hands on his hips. "Who else would say sorry, even without mistakes?"

"None among us," Johnny snatched the paper from Sicheng. "Our pride are taller than our heights?"