[60]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y

You unknowingly slept on the couch because of waiting at the guys that took too long to arrive. Aside from the night giving you a vibe to sleep, you feel so tired after crying so much. You were too tired and scared to think about what comes next because all your thoughts say that someday, one day, or it might be tomorrow, you'll turn into monster everyone awaits you to be.

Because of this bitter fact, your cheeks was still painted with the tear stains.

The sun finally wakes up and the first thing you felt was an arm scooping in your small figure protectively. His arms are wrapped on your shoulders and it repeatedly draw circles on your arms.

You looked up to quickly see who it was and relief calmed you down when you spot that i was Taeyong.

"Are you guys alright?" You raised your brow, sitting up to check on him but he immediately pulled you back, pulling you closer to his chest. "Taey-"

"Why are you sleeping outside? You could've just enter any of our rooms and comfortably lay there." He grabbed your cheeks and made you look at him. His eyes looked like it has only a few hours of sleep but they are still looking at you adoringly. "Are you okay?"

You cracked a smile. "Of course I am."

His eyes worriedly jumped from your freshly woken up gaze to your whole face.

Taeyong suddenly pulled you close and the next thing you felt were his small lips damping on the sides of your cheeks, being extremely intimate that your heart beats up so fast in this early morning. Aside from this act of him which is undeniably sweet, it makes you feel more relaxed to think that he's doing this because he knows you are not feeling so well emotionally.

"What's troubling you?" He stopped on kissing your cheeks and pulled you in a tight hug, wrapping his legs on you and clinging ever so tightly. His large hands massaged your back and he was never this cuddly as far as you remember. Taeyong might be staring at you dead for hours but refuses to do something like this.

Back to his question, you sink deeper in his embrace and closed your eyes.

What's troubling you?

"Uhmm.." Your own self. Everything about you screams trouble and danger. "Just you and the guys."

He pouted lazily. "Are we that troublesome?"

His innocent words helped you crack a small grin. "Yes, perhaps that's the reason."

"Okay, then. You are teasing me because my abilities don't work, yeah?" Taeyong pulled away and playfully crossed his arms like a superior. "Fine! I will burn you."

Your eyes sparkled in amusement while watching him act like a kid.

He snapped his fingers in a joking manner, however, the next events surprised the both of you.

A flame actually developed in his hands.

It's not a surprise to be honest since Taeyong possesses this ability.

But thinking logically, their abilities never worked when they are having in contact with you. It even got worse to the point that they lose it everytime you are around and they have a short distance with you.