[85]

COMMERCIAL:
check out the photo cover above!! a reader once again edited for me and you guys should check it out. they're great😭 (it is not just one btw huhu)

thank you Chray2!

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y f i v e

"Why can't you look at me now?" Renjun scoffed, seeing Ten avoid eye contact.

The man could only clench his fist, wanting to answer but choosing not to. It's not always that he can choose want he wants to.

And that was the same situation for you.

You'd like to go for attacking Renjun right now but you believed his words would matter. Besides, his presence pulled you into a certain force where it feels like you can only take some breathe to be conscious right now.

Renjun swirled his hand and it only took seconds when a wooden chair created noisy sounds through the pathway, arriving infront of him in no time.

He shrugged innocently and made himself look like anyone's adorable little brother, acting like no bad blood runs in his body. "I should have a seat, of course. This is a long storytelling."

Ten clenched his fists. He was no longer in cage of his emotions.

His eyes are sticked on your weakened state, dying to pass through the bars.

"Let's start off why I hated the great great Lee Y/N. The daughter of the two humans who had the power and permission to lead the Supernaturals," Renjun rested his head at his folded hands and shrugged. "How can you forgot everything?"

"Stop blaming her, Renjun." Ten spoke as soon as the conversation was diverted to you. "I, too, suffered with you."

"You were with me?" The younger man rolled his eyes with bitterness on it. "Why did I feel so alone then?"

Your head jumped back and forth on whoever was talking, jaw dropped while being extremely confused. In all honesty, you just can't comprehend what they are talking. Your instincts are not working right now and your mind was too blank because of the amount of information you got at this very moment.

And Ten's sudden confession.

"Huang Renjun! We both suffered! We both witnessed how Y/N continued her life without any struggle of what happened. We're almost the same, but we are just entirely different," Ten spit the blood clogging in his throat. "I chose to understand her-"

"Stop talking Chittaphon hyung," Renjun coughed shortly to make it seem how he despised saying. "You can bear it cause you were the reason of everything happening in the first place."

Ten suddenly started floating and your eyes widened to see him act like there was an invisible hand groping in his neck. You scattered at the bars and looked sharply at Renjun. That was then you noticed his fist raised slightly that you believe is the reason about Ten's current situation.

"Put him the fuck down," You whispered, almost inaudible.

"As what the looked-up Y/N orders," He smiled shortly and opened his palm, resulting for Ten to drop in a horrific manner at the ground. "I must tell you the story then."