[101]

a/n:

longer chapter ahead.

from a sorry writer who took long to update lol😭

enjoy ♡♡

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d o n e

You ended up sitting beside Yuta who didn't reacted much, just grabbing your hand and intertwining his slender fingers.

It didn't take long when he fell asleep as the silence took over at the plane for once.

Great feeling.

You didn't experience such quietness during the bus ride cause everyone's too energetic.

You suddenly felt a fabric hitting your skin since your forearm was resting on the chair, being the one at the aisle.

You clicked your tounge to see Renjun standing. "Why aren't you seated?"

"I just want to ask if you'd want some?" He innocently pull a bag of chips, making you scoot back and stare at him. "What..?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"I was just being a good person here!" Renjun complained, his cheeks puffed.

You gritted your teeth when his voice suddenly increased slightly. "Shh! Yuta's sleeping and the others in this plane too! And thank you but I don't want any of it."

"Okay." He sat on the ground and rested his back on the other seat where you intersect with — Lucas, sleeping into Xioajun's shoulder, who's busy playing a mobile game.

"Why are you sitting there?" You scratched your temple, getting impatient.

"I mean, is it probihited?"

"No."

"Then I'll keep sitting here." He grinned, his eyes all crescent. You could only look sideways and not stress enough, knowing he's not going to let it go anyway. "Uhm-"

"Don't talk to me. I just want to sleep." You glared.

Renjun pouted his lips, extremely different from his aura when you clashed against him. "I was just going to ask if this plane is possible of crashing!"

Your forehead wrinkled and scoffed. "And if I said 'yes', will that make you shut up?"

Seconds later saying those words, you felt an indescribable and legitimate fear forming in the depths of his eyes.

You stare at him in shock. "You're not really.. scared.. aren't you?"

He didn't answer and just cleared his throat, his hands paused from digging at the food.

"Woah. Didn't expect that from a Huang Renjun." You had to stop yourself from laughing. "You seem more scared to a plane crash than a weird-looking monster creature."

"I mean it won't be a cool way to die, you know?" Renjun clicked his tounge. "Besides, it's really possible for a plane crash! We're a lot here and we have supernatural capabilities so.. like.. that probably can go against the pressure here? I can't really explain!"

It's a silly thought from him and you found it cute how he do his best to explain.

You pursed your lips into thin line and nodded. "Fine. Although the possibility of crashing down is possible but not really likely, I'll still reassure you that it's not going to crash. You can just go back to your seat and calm down."