[71]

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y o n e

"Wake up," Taeil mumbled sleepily while nuzzling his head on the blankets with you. "I've got some news."

You grinned shortly, turning on your other and curling into Taeil's warmest cuddle. He wants you to wake up but it seems like he don't mean it.

"What is it?" Your muffled voice questioned silently.

"Well," Taeil hugged you closer as he shut his eyes. You grinned shortly and had the urge to hug him, so you did. "Do you want to know now?"

"Yes."

"Yangyang can not only strength his speed. His senses also sharpened." He tiredly, or more like hazily said, being in a daze when he's this close to you.

Your fluttering closed eyes shot open. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"As far as I know, he excell on having sharpened sight, useful breathing, and can hear things well. Although he can use his eyes and nose according to whenever he want, his hearing have limitations. He said he have a hard time mastering it and only comes out when necessary." Taeil continued to speak while scratching his eyebrows. "Now, let's go back to sleep."

"So you mean to say Yangyang is all fine now? Like he's not bedridden or anything?" You asked hurriedly.

"Of course." He answered truthfully before pulling you in a more comfortable hug. "Okay, let's sleep now-"

"Wait! I got to check on him!" You sat upright, letting the man's arm fall. "And I wonder how his new capabilities work."

Taeil buried his face in the pillows and grunted, a muffled, "You're gonna leave me here now?" followed.

"I mean you woke me up in the first place so," You shrugged, gently putting his arm off you and getting off the huge bed.

He pouted, sitting properly and watching you atleast brush your hair and wash your face at the bathroom nearby. "Wow. This is so nice. I knew I'd regret telling you."

"Why? It's a good news," You chuckled before approaching him, ruffling his fluffy hair timidly. "Nice move, Moon Taeil."

He might not respond after that, he seemingly get flustered though. You can tell he is trying his best not to burst out of smile.

And that's cute, definitely.

"Bye~ Sleepwell." You teased, closing the door and leaving the man staring at you behind.

You went straight into Yangyang's designated room but he was not there. And that caused you to do a mini tour, looking for him through the silent halls.

"Who are you looking for? Me?" Sicheng chimed in with his cheeky smile.

You smiled and patted his cheeks twice. "No, but I'm happy seeing you."

"Oop! Just call me if you need anything." He pursed his lips cutely and puckered it.

An idea popped up on you. You turned around and about to ask him on where is Ten but..

that's actually not a great idea.

He'll not like it, and you won't like it too that he doesn't like it.