[12]

c h a p t e r - t w e l v e

You slammed your door open, rummaging through the closet before getting changed.

You have to find them now. Something is really weird about what you had seen. The most tricky of all is the Ghost Book getting back on showing itself to you. Well, that's what you call that book. You have to get it and show it to the boys.

But the problem is..

"I don't know where they are." You held your forehead in stress, giving yourself time to breath. A few days has passed after you had talkted to any of them and you literally have no clue where their mansion is. But after a minute of silence passed, you immediately grabbed your phone and your purse. "But I can find them."

You didn't forgot to lock the door before pocketing the keys. You tied your shoelace as tight as possible before running in the streets, hoping for a ride.

As soon as you turned where the busy cars drove in the streets, you jolted when some vehicles started driving out of the lane. Other shops are closing immediately while some people are running back with their other relatives.

Everything is a chaos.

Everything is suddenly a chaos.

You crossed the peaceful street just a few minutes ago but now, it totally turned the opposite.

You immediately grabbed a middle-aged woman on her arms, seeming to have no time to talk to you.

"W-What is happening?" You asked anxiously.

"There seems to be terrorist or some kind of groups who attacked us! The school nearby is burning!"

"What?! My school?!" You exclaimed, fear taking over you.

"Look, miss, I don't care if its your school or not! I need to save my children who's left alone in the house!" She snapped at you before running away.

You wasted no time and immediately get into the direction back at your school. The gates are widely opened while the sound of fire alarm continued to ring. And it's true.

"Holy shizz.." You muttered, jaw dropping on how the fire was slowly eating the place.

Although the students were running out, you ignored them and ran the opposite way, getting inside the school.

Some of them are familiar but you didn't waste some time looking at their faces. You only have one aim and that is to get back the book.

Lisa was coughing heavily, grabbing into your sleeves. "Y/N?! How the hell are you not wearing a uniform?!"

"It's a long story, but for now, go and save yourself." You waved your hand to get rid of the black smokes in your direction.

"How about you?!" Her brows met when she realized where your feet was pointing at. "No! I'm not going without you!"

"You have to save yourself, Lisa. Bring other friends, bring anyone but me. They are not as stubborn as I am." You took a deep breath, regretting it a few seconds since you literally just inhaled the smoke. You softly tapped her shoulders. "You won't want to risk your life here."

"Y/N!" You dashed away before Lisa could grab your arm once again.

Some students are busy looking at you since you're totally walking the opposite way and you're not even wearing a uniform but some are too busy saving theirselves and their things.

You suddenly hoped Taeyong was around, so he can help the burning place.

You anxiously bit your bottom lip when you saw Jaemin running in your direction. You quickly looked around to found for an alley to hide since he will for sure not gonna agree if you don't come with him.