[20]

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y

"Are you sure you want to sleep beside me?" Jungwoo worriedly asked, his destroyed hair that stayed for a few more hours was now neatly fixed.

Well, everyone knows you're uncomfortable being an inch closer to anyone.

"O-Of course I am." You lied, anxiously biting your lip while covering yourself in the thick blankets.

Everybody was getting prepared to sleep. You simply removed the hoodie you were wearing since it was an emergency response earlier that you didn't got to bring other clothes.

"I'm closing the lights." A tired Taeyong announced, watching his brothers scatter with each other's bed when the pairs has already been set.

It was you and Jungwoo, Yuta and Sicheng, Jaehyun and Taeyong, Mark and Donghyuck, Taeil, Johnny and Doyoung miraculously fit in the bed.

"Hey, I was just wondering," Doyoung sat upright when Taeyong closed the lights and only the five lamps lit up the huge room. "Two people should lay beside Y/N because she has smaller frame."

"Yah!"
"Hey!"
"That's a dumb thought."
"I never knew you'd think that way, hyung."
"Did you lost your brain cells or wha-"

"Chill! It was just a suggestion!" Doyoung scoffed annoyingly, throwing the blanket on his shoulders.

"We still fit though, just not as comfortable to others." Johnny chuckled, enjoying to see Doyoung being irritated.

"Let's get to sleep. No more changing beds." Taeyong pulled Donghyuck back to his own bed who's hogging the space in Taeyong and Jaehyun's bed.

You tossed the other side of the bed and your view instantly landed to Jaehyun who seemingly blushed when your gaze landed right infront of his'.

You decided to turn the other side only to have an awkward staring contest with Jungwoo for a good 10 seconds until you decided to look away.

"Oh right," Jungwoo suddenly pulled his pillow at the bed rest and leaned his back. "Didn't you told me you like to read stories to sleep?"

"Hmm. But it's not important now. You guys obviously don't have some sort of library or what here." You shrugged naturally, not really minding.

"It seems like you can't sleep though." He grinned.

You smiled back at him while closing your eyes. "No, no, I'm ok-"

"Y/N can't sleep? And she only resolves it when she read stories.." Yuta sat upright as well. "Why don't we-"

"Tell her stories until she doze off?" Taeil suggested, cutting off Yuta who's supposed to say the same.

You chuckled nervously, "Uhh.. no thank--"

"Great. She agreed." Donghyuck cheered.

Doyoung raised his brow. "I didn't hear her agr--"

"She did." Donghyuck claimed, his voice claiming as if you really did.

You glare and threw the blankets just on your waist. "When did I even--"

"You did." Mark could only sigh since he knows there's nothing they could do about Donghyuck. "Anyway! We should tell her stories now so she can get into deep slumber."