[46]

c h a p t e r - f o r t y s i x

If the moment you woke up, they are all dying to see you, they are all distant and cold now.

It makes you sad but didn't complain about it. You know that it's your fault. The guys are probably upset because you looked for Ten, the guy they hated at the time, and most probably still hating him. They will only check on you to see if you already have your medicine.

Speaking of, Jaehyun shared an idea of making you drink human medicines, fever pills to be specific to ease your high temperature which actually helped.

You were just watching alone at the living room when a thought snuck in your brain.

Despite the fever you currently have, you can't feel anything. There are no headaches nor low appetites you felt, except for the hazy gaze you most of the time have. It's weird because you'll usually feel like dying having fever, I mean everyone does and you are one of those people not being able to move because of fever.

"Have you already eaten?" Your head shot up from the voice behind, Johnny.

You pulled out an act and gave him a puppy look. "Not yet."

"Then, eat." He coldly said while making his way upstairs. "I'm in my room if you need anything."

Your jaw dropped. Although it seemed like it was just a normal thing for him, it made you completely uncomfortable.

You took the opportunity to rush infront of him, blocking his way and preventing him to go upstairs. He raised his brow tiredly while looking at you spread your arms.

"What are you doing?" Johnny rested his elbow at the end of railings of the wide stairs and watched as if you're a little girl playing with a tired old man.

"I said I haven't eaten yet." You furrowed your brows, looking cute from Johnny's perspective but of course he doesn't want to show it is somehow working.

"And so what?"

Your arms dropped. "That hurts a bit. You're behaviour, each of you, are hurting me."

"And.. so what?" Johnny mumbled with a visible grin on his face.

Your eyelids drooped and he knew you had enough of it. With this being the reason, he quickly pulled you in a big hug.

"Just kidding, just kidding." Johnny chuckled.

You snarled and peeked to see his face. "Are you not mad anymore?"

"Well, still. But I have to cook you first some food because you're not eating." Johnny removed his hug which you leave hanging there. "What do you want to eat?"

"You choose what to cook," You shrugged and watched him do his work. While he was busy cooking in silence, you decided to open a topic. "I know you guys are mad at Ten-"

"Yeah. And you still went to find him. We were worried as hell and found you bleeding- only to be informed because you were finding for Ten," Johnny abruptly grabbed a cooking utensil making you flinch on his sudden moves. "And you even soaked wet just because-"

"Not because of Ten. I can't find my way back." You spoke up.

"But you still lost your way because you were looking for him," Johnny was finally done cooking and served it hot on a plate. You jolted upon seeing the plate slide down the table. "It will always not be a good thing, Y/N. Now eat, I'm going upstairs."

"Actually, I have already eaten." You sounded brat and it made Johnny look more angry, it's scary, to be honest.

He slowly turned around. "Then you made me cook for nothing?"