[67]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y s e v e n

"Y/N, are you sure that you can do it today?" Taeyong mumbled while watching you fix your clothes. "By the way, how's your back?"

"It's not hurting much. I can endure it." You smiled reassuringly, ruffling his hair. "Let's go. Are they all ready?"

"I don't want to go." He whispered, knowing that even if he lays thousand reasons, you wouldn't change your mind.

Like he expected, you ignored and went straight to check the others. Once they were all on the couch, making themselves busy, you flashed a wide smile and nodded to yourself.

"Okay! Everyone's ready.. I guess. Let's go!" You cheered. However, there's no same energy you received. You chuckled awkwardly while crossing your arms, Taeyong clinging on you as he hang his arms around your shoulder. "Why does everyone look like someone just dumped them or what?"

"Don't even try to conceal your emotions, Human. We can literally see through you, even without having Jungwoo's empathy." Yuta coldly scolded. "None of us wants this trip."

"Can you guys stop hating Yangyang for awhile?" You shrugged. "This is not just for them but actually for everyone."

"Set aside that reason, you might kill him. If you lose control, you will definitely slaughter him." Donghyuck looked at you with his concern peeking.

"And if I don't?" You scoffed with the enthusiasm no longer hanging. "I'll just have atleast one person to-"

"I do. I do believe on you." Taeyong mumbled right beside you. Although he sounds like he really do, you still know he have doubts. "But I am careful, you know. We got to be careful."

Just like that.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not in the mood to fight. Get your ass all up, we will go to Yangyang's place. We are all not dressed for nothing."

"I'm seriously in the mood to fight but okay, you might turn me into a stone or what." Donghyuck replied nonchalantly.

After the small debates, you were finally seated at the very back seat beside Mark. The trip started with solemn silence, each having deep thoughts with themself.

Johnny cleared his throat and broke it. "Hey, Y/N. Can you do us a favor?"

You raised your brow. "What?"

"Can you stay away from Ten as much as possible?"

Your face slowly appeared worried. You wondered if they found out that Ten once tried to kill you. But that's just not their reaction if ever.

You sighed deeply and nodded. "Uhm.. sure. But is there a problem?"

Mark chuckled that almost sounded like a cry, in sense of humour. "Nope! Of course!"

"Ahh. Just so you know, I can feel that someting is weird because of my instincts." You glanced at Mark and stuck out your tounge briefly.

Although he was so pressed at the moment, he still managed to look at you like he just claimed you as his little one internally.

But without your awareness, it's true that they definitely have some problem about it. They know there must be something between you and Ten, but none, even you, knows what it is.

"Y/N, can you remember anything about your childhood?" Jaehyun peeked to see you. He recalled the day he kidnapped you, completely clueless about what he just asked.

Although he was actually interested all about you that he skimmed on your room, yhe only thing he found are your favourite books.

No picture frames or whatsoever.