[6]

c h a p t e r - s i x

"Sicheng hyung! Why did you leave her? She might escape." Mark welcomed his older brother.

"I talked to her," He glanced at Yuta who's calmly taking a sip in his juice. "peacefully."

"Good for you." Yuta smiled, as if he didn't exploded earlier towards you.

"Mark's right. That human can seriously be escaping while we're busy talking." Johnny was ready to speed up and guard you when Sicheng blocked the way.

"She fell unconscious again and I locked her door twice. There's no need to worry. She told me how she got the book," Sicheng sighed. "She told me she was reading that book since her father that. And that was last year."

"What?! Last year?" Taeil grabbed his forehead in stress. "She knew a lot about it!"

"You know we can just let her slip." Jaehyun suggested earning some look from his members. "I mean, she just read a book about us but she doesn't believe such fairytale thing to happen. Humans are clueless about us. And there might be more people reading that book too, it can't just be her."

"No. We checked the list of books in library and the title wasn't written." Donghyuck crossed his arms. "I talked to some of her schoolmates earlier and they told me that Y/N loves to stay at the library but when we checked, there wasn't a sign of other book that she borrowed."

"Which means," Mark get back in his seat. "She's clearly targeting about that book of ours."

Yup. A day has already passed since you were kidnapped.

Sicheng shook his head, not accepting the fact to keep you chained downstairs. "She's not even sure why did we kidnapped her just for a book. I claim it, that human is innocent and should be sent home."

"Right! Sicheng is right." Jaehyun cheered. "She definitely don't need to be chained there." Jungwoo was lowkey agreeing by nossing.

"No matter how much she's clueless about us, she can't be freed now." Taeyong quietly said. Sicheng and Jaehyun snapped their heads at the man, not wanting for it to happen. He slowly looked up. "She already get a good look in our face."

"And? Are you afraid of the cops?" Jungwoo wouldn't know how to react if Taeyong agreed. He knows they are stronger than them.

"Not like that, Kim Jungwoo." Taeyong rolled his eyes. "But if we were left without a choice but to harm the cops, we are doomed."

Taeil nodded. "No matter how much we hurt humans, there's no way we can kill them when they didn't do anything wrong to the point that deserve to be killed."

"Now, what is this point?" Sicheng rolled his eyes. "Are you telling me that you'll keep her here?"

"Until we can find a solution." Taeyong simply said and walked away.

"What the.." Jaehyun trailed off.

Taeil glanced at his wristwatch. "I will ask the maids to prepare food for us. There will be an extra plate and just give it to her."

"Do they know she's here?" Mark asked.

"Yup. They're okay with knowing we kidnapped someone. Except for the Beginners, they will get the wrong idea about us and probably start  rebellion or what." Taeil explained which only made Mark nod. "Who will bring the dinne-"

"I'll do it." Jungwoo volunteered.

Everyone get back in their own businesses except from Sicheng who decided to get locked in his room and Jaehyun who remained bothered in their living room. He opened the television to make sound but his head was still floating, thinking about you.