[83]

a/n:

this chapter exceeded 1k words. and i apologize for it and so does not updating for so long. was just busy and didn't know how to construct it properly😭

anyway enjoyyy

c h a p t e r - e i g h t y t h r e e

You took a step forward, looking at the three young man who's doing the same at you. Their hair was a mess, their eyes were a reflection of anger inside.

Your Empathy can sometimes be distracting. Their emotions are making you wonder why they are rather getting extremely angry.

It could be because of a deeper reason,

or probably their minds are just utterly corrupted.

You first raised your fist and the ice peaks hit Jaemin in his broad chest, the fire heating it up after millisecond which made the guy fall in his knees. Of course, he threw his arms away to remove the peaks off and protect his self. You quickly manipulated the veins around and make it wrap in their feet, pulling them away.

"You really made sure to get your revenge on the goddamn ice peak that reversed hit you earlier, huh?" Jaemin rolled his eyes, glancing at his members who he only laughed at, still regaining his composure.

"Thanks for helping, Na Jaemin." Jeno sarcastically uttered while he dusted his self off and crack his neck.

Too focused on waiting for Renjun because you were anticipating for his next moves, Jeno suddenly were right infront of your eyes. He groped on your neck and made you hit at the nearest wall.

It hurts like hell, to be honest.

Your mind went black and you have to blink rapidly to get rid of your acknowledgement from the pain because it gets sharper second by second.

Jeno chuckled, "Your completely dark and lost eyes are terrifying and beautiful. You don't look like yourself, Y/N."

He's speaking all honesty.

Your facial expression is blank, your lips turned red and your skin went paler. It was far from the weakening figure of you earlier.

Unlike Jaemin, and Renjun you may add, Jeno was real professional for even if he talks, he never looses focus.

It made it a little more harder for you to fight back but you eventually succeeded on using your Super Strength to twist his arms around, making him spun as his elbows created cracking sound.

The war went on and you were surprisingly not getting tired of fighting against the three of them. You were unstoppable, beautiful shades of colors release from your skin from time to time as a representation of the ability you are using.

Even you are doing great, you call it 'surviving'.

You are not actually winning. You know that. Their breeds are strong and the open wounds they've caused are currently hurting you. As expected.

They are just like you — a human and a Supernatural.

Looking at them, you can't help but smirk to see them physically ruined. They obviously looked hurt and they perfectly depicted the violence of your capability.