[29]

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y n i n e

"Hyung! Let's play truth or dare!" Donghyuck yelled in particularly no one.

Currently, the three Lee; specifically you, Mark and Donghyuck was sitting at the living room with a dice.

"I'm busy." Taeyong, Taeil and Johnny replied.

"I am sleepy." Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Yuta replied.

"Hungry!" Sicheng and Doyoung responded.

Mark shrugged. "You guys are literally on your phones or gadgets."

"It's okay, Mark," Donghyuck scowled. "That's what aging people does."

A chorus of 'What did you say?!' erupted in the mansion. You stifled your laughter as they rushed in the living room, sitting around.

The deal with Yuta actually worked. You reminded yourself that it's not a big deal for you as well. There are days where you fail but soon you get used to them being a little close to you.

Donghyuck smirked to see his older brothers that scurried in the living room except for Yuta who rolled his eyes. "That's a bait, guys."

"You're still coming anyway?" You chuckled to see him taking steps.

"Yup, not because of Donghyuck but because you and Sicheng is there." Yuta flashed his wide smile while you turned flustered.

Taeyong grabbed a pillow and threw it right at the Manipulator's face. "You flirt."

"What are we up to?" Jungwoo curiously asked snatching the dice into Donghyuck's palm.

"Truth or dare!" Mark cheered.

"That seems boring." Taeil scoffed.

"Let's all roll some dice twice then add up the amount. The one who gets the lowest total number will choose whether it's a truth or dare..?" You suggested. You awkwardly looked at them when they only looked at you. "Uhh.. is that.. boring?"

"No!"
"Of course not!"
"Definitely!"
"That is a great idea!"
"Really!"

You shut your eyes. "Are you guys being sarcastic right now?"

"Nope!"
"Why would we?"
"Of course no way!"
"That's a big no!"
"aNiYo~"

You stood up. "Alright. I'm done. You guys play this by yourselves."

"Hey hey hey!" Johnny laughed while pulling you back down. "It was just a joke!"

"Johnny, will you please not make a lame excuse?" You shrugged his grip and was about to stand up only to be pulled back by Mark who's dying in laughter. "I am not laughing."

"Shall we tickle you?" Sicheng suggested wearing an innocent expression.

"If you want to get kicked in your nose then sure." You scoffed. "Let's play now, shall we?"

"Who goes first?" asked Taeil.

"Humans go first." Taeyong chuckled.