[50]

c h a p t e r - f i f t y

"Why are you guys sulky over a Grand Ball? Isn't it.. beautiful?" You blinked your eyes and watched the guys all stared at the black invitation as if every bad things are in there.

Suddenly, they all looked at you with a blank expression.

You shrugged at them. "What?"

"Don't you hate people? That means you probably don't like the Grand Ball," Donghyuck smiled cheekily. "It's cute to see you actually like it."

"I'm joining?" Your smile widened.

Although it is obvious you should come for they are all supposed to be there, you just cleared it so they won't change last minute.

Taeyong didn't like your reaction because he hates the Ball just like the other guys, but replied anyway. "Of course. No one's gonna look after you if we are all attending."

You jumped off the couch and approached the table where the invitation card was lying, their gazes altogether following. "We're gonna open this-"

"No!" Johnny yelled and attempted to hold your arm to stop you but froze when you shot him a serious look. He quickly went back on his seat and pouted.

Taeyong blinked rapidly before slapping Taeil's arm that was too hard for his comfort. Taeil returned the slap and glared, "The hell do you want?"

"Did you see that? Johnny just back away," Taeyong announced that caused some of the guys stare at Johnny who seemed like his ears are burning severely. "He never does that."

"Wow~" Doyoung laughed loudly. "Our Super Strong Johnny just back away!"

"Shut up. She looked scary." Johnny mumbled.

You cracked up a little smile. "Psh. Am I?"

"Yeah, you looked the same when you were out your self." He then turned to his brothers who's grinning ear to ear. "Yah, stop smiling like that! Y'all are also scared when she's acting that way!"

"That's right, tho." Mark stifled his laughter. Both him and Donghyuck are giggling to each other as if they just knew the biggest secret of all. He calmed himself down then turned to Sicheng who's watching quietly. "Only Wingwong hyung isn't scared that time-"

"Mark Lee!" Sicheng quickly yelled.

The whole place erupted with laughter. You can't help but to stare at them with eyes shining brightly. They might be like bunch of kids but in serious situations, you find them completely opposite.

Sicheng hid behind a pillow, different from the way he acted when he was mad. "Stop teasing about it. She said she was scared of me."

"Okay! Enough commercial breaks. We will read what's inside this!" You grabbed the invitation card causing everyone to almost stumble in their seats. You gave them a weirded out look.  "I'm not gonna die just by reading those words."

"But it can sugarcoat words, you know," Doyoung sighed. "It can persuade you to go into the Ball which is not the greatest idea, Human."

"Tsh. Excuse me but I don't get persuaded easily. Strangers don't even dare to get close to me when I was four." You smirked proudly.