[49]

c h a p t e r - f o r t y n i n e

"Hey," Yuta smiled sweetly before resting his hand above your head. You glared and tried swatting it but he just made his hand heavier.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yeah. I missed being this close to you-- I'm not saying this to flirt. I'm being genuine." Yuta confirmed even though you're literally not saying anything.

"Being this close? Did I go away?" You chuckled, letting him do what he want.

Yuta didn't speak for a moment. He took a step closer and landed both his arms on your sides, making sure you're locked infront of him before he rested his chin on top of your head. It was a different kind of warmth.

"Hey," You called. "Haven't answered my question."

"Oh, I was just saying that because we're quite distant to each other for the past days. I was the one distant." He scrunched his nose. "I don't like that drunk-like Y/N."

Your ears perked about the topic. "Was I that bad?"

"You're cute." Yuta grinned, his little vibration sends fluttering feeling. "But moody."

"Huh?"

"I was quite scared to get close to you." Yuta scratched the back of his head.

You were just about to ask him what happened when the back of your head felt like a wooden bat hit it.

[]

"Y/N-ah!" Yuta spread his arms while you quickened your pace towards his direction. His eyes shined, in hopes that you're back. "Is that really y- OW!"

You punched him in his stomach.

It wasn't even that hard, but Yuta wasn't prepared and was freely showing his stomach so it kinda, well, he's actually laying in the floor.

"It's already day three, what the heck." Yuta weeped silently while he watched you cross your arms. "It's me. YU-TA."

You snarled. "You sound like a robot, impostor! Why are you imitating Nakayuta?!"

"Naka- Naka what?!" Yuta exclaimed.

He didn't even blink when he get another kick from you. His eyes widened.

"I'm gonna manipulate you just this once, okay?" Yuta forced himself to stand up while still grunting. "I'm sorry Y/N."

You rolled your eyes. "Robot knows how to manipulate?"

"You-" He took a deep breath, wanting to somehow snap at you but instead calmed himself. "I'm gonna manipulate you now, just now, okay? You'll thank me soon."

He didn't even think twice and focused to himself on entering your mind.

Yuta closed his eyes and immediately demanded you mentally to freeze on your spot. He heaved a sigh of relief when he opened his eyes and you didn't even move an inch.

He attempted to put his hand over your shoulder but.. yeah, it was 'attempted'.

You slapped his hand making his eyes wide. "I didn't know robots can dream of manipulating."

His jaw dropped, realizing that he forgot about the problem for the last few days.

They can't apply their powers for you, for some reasons. Ever since you were out yourself, they just can't.