[65]

c h a p t e r - s i x t y f i v e

"I'm scared to actually let her in." Taeyong walked back and forth at the soil path while looking at his brothers who's not reacting. "We haven't met the Great Queen yet she's asking us to bring Human. That's risky."

"Can you do something? No. We can't do anything about it." Sicheng tilted his head in a daring manner. "Tell me."

"If you break the rules, break it alone." Johnny retorted.

Taeyong then dramatically gasped while putting his hand over his lips. "Excuse me? Even the other groups will risk it all to their members."

"But it's not like the Great Queen is gonna harm her. Calm down, hyung." Mark shrugged. "If she's intending to do it, she should've done it long ago."

Taeyong still wouldn't let his worried face disappear. "If she doesn't come back here.."

"Your conclusion are out of the world." Taeil tapped him in the shoulder comfortingly. "Stop worrying."

"They're here." Mark coughed while looking at the front door of the garden.

There stood Yuta, Jungwoo and Donghyuck with you who's wearing a white dress that stops above your knees. Your hair that are now glowing loudly with the blue shade underneath suits your neatly fixed face.

Mark tilted his head while tilting his head repeatedly. "I know we're supposed to be worried and all, but she looks great in white dress."

You quietly took steps behind with Jungwoo and Donghyuck on your sides and Yuta infront. His soft fingertips are being held by your tiny palm indirectly. You definitely don't know what to do or what to feel, and just by Yuta's small gesture, you're feeling a little better.

He gripped tightly as the distance towards the mysterious door at the end slowly decreases.

"I think we should leave you here," Yuta pecked on the back of your hands before standing beside Johnny quietly.

"We can't pass through starting in this line so.."  Donghyuck cleared his throat and patted your back lightly twice. "Goodluck. I mean, it's not like you're gonna enter some fight or what. I am just trying to make you feel better."

You smirked and put on a tough facade. "I'll be okay. It doesn't look scary at all."

Yeah, even if you're jumping into assumptions like being chased by a wild boar dramatically — like how Taeyong did.

The thing is, you don't want them to worry. It's pretty hard to calm them down.

You felt a cold gush of wind while taking steps with your one inch black shoes. You suddenly don't want to enter because of fear of what's behind it. You do want to explore this place but knowing the Great Queen is behind now, you just want to back away.

But then again, the guys will also decide for you not to enter, and you don't want them to break a rule just because of you.

You then heard your father's quiet voice inside you from a distant memory, saying, "You've got to be tough and brave, even if you are my princess. The world's too rough."